🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A atheist Jew is just an athesit, not an atheist Jew according to the

President of the Atheist society here in America, who use to call himself an secular Jew.

this would be the same for Christians, Muslims, Hindus or Buddha's.

You can be born into the Jewish culture, last name ends with berg or stein not believe in god and still be a Jew. Same as me. I'm still part of the Greek culture except at church. And even I will get married baptize kids and bury my parents thru the Greek orthodox church. They dont need to know.

Little white lie if you ask me if I believe or renounce Satan and I go along. No biggy since god doesnt even exist.

... What nonsense---zaaan dear? try to be specific when you use
pronouns. I do appreciate your correct grammar

Since I'm living I'm hearing always only nonsense in context "Israel-Palestine". It makes not any sense to say anything to this nonsense because everything what someone says will always only be used as a weapon. But I will tell my teacher Yoda what you said about my grammar. He will be happy. He likes it to be a good teacher.

Since I'm living I'm hearing always only nonsense in context "Israel-Palestine". It makes not any sense to say anything to this nonsense because everything what someone says will always only be used as a weapon. But I will tell my teacher Yoda what you said about my grammar. He will be happy. He likes it to be a good teacher.

thanks----you explained yourself to the best of your ability

The fact remains Jew is not a race, it can be a tradition or a culture but one is not jewish unless they follow Judaism. Jew is not a race.

The fact remains Jew is not a race, it can be a tradition or a culture but one is not jewish unless they follow Judaism. Jew is not a race.

The FACT remains that Penelope-the-moron again farts into cyberspace. The FACT is that Penelope-the-moron uses words she does not understand. The moron cannot define the term "race" ---which is ok, since racial distinctions do not really exist in the human species. My education is in "the sciences" ----not islamo-Nazism. In the realm
CULTURAL IDENTIFICATION---the specific persons NOT TO ASK---are islamo Nazi sluts like Penelope. That slut never even read MALINOWSKI

Jews play a con game when it comes to race and religion.

They claim to be a race if it helps them take advantage of a situation.

But will quickly shift their identity to religion if circumstances change.

Although there are times when jews present themselves as being both a race and a religion.

Jews are truly the chameleon's of the human species. ..... :cool:

Although there are times when jews present themselves as being both a race and a religion.

muslims are not precisely human----they are the shit of the cosmic cesspit

Horrible thing to say since you probably have some close blood relatives who are Muslims from Palestine.

Horrible thing to say since you probably have some close blood relatives who are Muslims from Palestine.

that's a funny thing for an islamo Nazi slut to say-----since islamo Nazi sluts insist that jews originate in KHAZARIA-------check with your handlers, penelope

No idea what you like to say with this sentence. The population growth of the Palestinians for example is extraordinary high since decades - and this problem will cause consequences completly independent from anything what I think or say about - and also independent wether Jews are living in Israel or not.

Last edited:

No idea what you like to say with this sentence. The population growth of the Palestinins for example is extraordinary high since decades - and this problem will for example cause consequences completly independet from me and also independent wether Jwes are living in Israel or not.

at least you tried, zaan

Forum List

Back