A biased media =/= a rigged election

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Trump needs to stop saying stupid shit and GET ON MESSAGE.

He spends so much time grinding up the red meat for his base and just seems to think they're all he needs.
Quite honestly I'm shocked his base is still holding strong.

He spends so much time grinding up the red meat for his base and just seems to think they're all he needs.

Good advise, but it won't happen. Trump thinks he knows more than everyone else.

Ya think? The boy is either unhinged, or he's got his sights on something other than winning this.

DNC emails proving meddling and favored candidates = rigged election.

They're holding strong because the Democratic Nominee is Hillary " The Bitch Hound of Lucifer " Clinton... If it were any other candidate ( including President Obama ) the Trump voters would have fallen already!

American voters can override any media bias by simply voting. A truly rigged election can not be overcome by votes.

Is there voter fraud? Certainly. Is there media bias? Absolutely.

The media is reporting the truth about Trump

It does not make them biased

The media is a big part of it, but what is really scary is usually the Dem and GOP establishment want their candidate to win. This time, the GOP establishment is 100% for another traitor in office, meaning Hillary. Will the county canvass boards follow suit since their "leaders" want Trump to lose?

14720362_1229406860413446_8023134091633224905_n.jpg

If Trump’s enablers could go 5 minutes without calling a woman “bitch”, perhaps the label of “deplorable” wouldn’t have stuck so easily.

Yeah, and cheering 911 from your Park Avenue penthouse was "high character" for a Zionist Netanyahu supporter like you, candycorn....

Trump is always laying the foundation of who he will blame for his next failure.

When he is not elected, he will of course blame everyone- and everything- other than himself.

It is what is referred to a symbiotic relationship. Trump gives his base the red meat they so crave. The base gives him the undying adulation that he needs.

Forum List

Back