A Big Fat Beautiful Check And My Name is On It

And the Democrat "media" are pissed. That was the best part of this press conference. Somehow the anointed one always undermines the left. He ALWAYS wins. I guess that's why hes the anointed one!

His name goes on checks to barely 20% of the voting public when the remainder gets theirs direct deposited? The only people he's going to piss off are largely the people who support him. Dumb as a box of rocks. But, I don't really expect him to be that self-aware. Too much ego and narcissism. His eye movements and hand gestures are getting wilder and wilder. He's moving closer to using these press conferences as substitutes for his pep rallies.

And the Democrat "media" are pissed. That was the best part of this press conference. Somehow the anointed one always undermines the left. He ALWAYS wins. I guess that's why hes the anointed one!

Donating mine to the DNC in McConnell's name.

Donating mine to the DNC in McConnell's name.

They can use it. When your voting base are the takers and not the taxpayers, it's hard to fundraise

Government cheese !

It's your money anyway and the rat bastards sidelined millions of the gainfully employed ..

My girl was crying on monday
So far I gave her money
Her uncle sugar check showed up
And today her boss called shes going back to work next Wednesday

Today I told her ya gotta milk the system now ..fuck them

Keep filing the unemployment...and after next week ya fill out however many hours you work ...but according to what we've been readin and hearing her first unemployment check she should get 2 weeks of what the state gave her and another 600 and 600...

Shes like nigga rich now lol:p

I'm gonna help her save and invest a little ...I told her she can keep the money I gave her to get started ...something simple

Spare yourself and just click to 2:25. You'll be glad you did. This is the old hag who passed out pens with her name at the impeachment (he was acquitted forever)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back