A birthday gift for Putin. NATO destroyed Crimea Bridge, escalation coming?

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Not imbecile Zelensky, but NATO only can mastermind an action like destroying of the bridge.
Now Russia is directly attacked and the terror attack can question and challenge results of the war

There are three possible outcomes

1. Putin will scapegoat Ukraine ( to nuke it ) - probability 2%
2. Putin punishes NATO ( probability 0,001% )
3. Putin does nothing as always - probability 79,999%

In a major blow for Russia, a fuel tank explosion early Saturday caused part of Europe’s longest bridge that links Russia to the annexed territory of Crimea to collapse, according to Russian officials.
Russian President Vladimir Putin immediately ordered a “government commission” to examine the Kerch Bridge “emergency” in Crimea, Russian state media TASS reported.
The heads of Russia’s Ministry of Emergency Situations and the Ministry of Transport are now at the scene of the incident, according to TASS.
Sergey Aksenov, the Russian-appointed Head of Crimea, confirmed that “two spans of the roadbed of the part [of the bridge] from Krasnodar to Kerch, collapsed” after a large explosion.
Aksenov said that “at the same time, fuel tanks caught fire. Now two locomotives are approaching” to remove the burning train, he said. Video and images from the bridge show several charred rail fuel trucks.

“As soon as the fire is extinguished, it will be possible to assess the extent of damage to the bridge and pillars, and it will be possible to talk about the timing of the restoration of traffic,” Aksenov said.

Putin after getting the message about destroying of the bridge, saying Yeah, Indeed!

Putin & Co have few months only to change situation.
Otherwise the People of Russia will take power and establish a regime like in Germany 1933 - 1938 but without Putin and his cooperative Ozero

Last edited:
I think Ukraine executed the attack with possible NATO support in planning

Even if NATO didn't have a hand in this, NATO will get blamed. It's such a high-profile attack that from Russia's point of view, it demands a response. This is getting to 'moment of truth' time. If Putin wanted to launch low-yield nukes, this could be the triggering event.

Pootler promoted Kerch bridge to the rank of "new submarine tunnel".
:thup:

• Love
Reactions: xyz
The Estonian Foreign Minister welcomed the terrorist attack: "Estonia certainly welcomes this and congratulates the Ukrainian special forces units that are probably behind this operation," the minister said.

The words of Urmas Reinsalu are quoted by the Delfi portal.

The bridge is not physically destroyed," the Estonian head of diplomacy complained, "part of the automobile spans collapsed and the railway is burning. But "the positive thing is that the movement has stopped," Reinsalu said.

I wonder how long Russia will sell valuable resources, oil, gas, metals, food to these fascist nits?

Any leader that doesn’t overwhelmingly respond to such an attack, short of nukes, should be deposed. Putin has been to gentle with the ukronazis to date.

I seriously doubt NATO wanted any part of that. I suspect this is Ukraine's handy work.

I worry this is escalating nowhere good, and fast. We need an off-ramp - like now.
I just noticed a report yesterday confirming that the U.S. has spec forces boots on the ground in Ukraine. It's rather difficult to call Vlad a liar when he says Russia is at war with the west. This has the potential to set the world on fire.

I seriously doubt NATO wanted any part of that. I suspect this is Ukraine's handy work.

I worry this is escalating nowhere good, and fast. We need an off-ramp - like now.
NATO has not played any active role in this war, so if this was the result of an attack on the bridge, it was done either by Ukrainian special forces or by Ukrainians in Crimea who want to break the link between Russia and Crimea.

Last edited:
Not imbecile Zelensky, but NATO only can mastermind an action like destroying of the bridge.
Now Russia is directly attacked and the terror attack can question and challenge results of the war

There are three possible outcomes

1. Putin will scapegoat Ukraine ( to nuke it ) - probability 2%
2. Putin punishes NATO ( probability 0,001% )
3. Putin does nothing as always - probability 79,999%

In a major blow for Russia, a fuel tank explosion early Saturday caused part of Europe’s longest bridge that links Russia to the annexed territory of Crimea to collapse, according to Russian officials.
Russian President Vladimir Putin immediately ordered a “government commission” to examine the Kerch Bridge “emergency” in Crimea, Russian state media TASS reported.
The heads of Russia’s Ministry of Emergency Situations and the Ministry of Transport are now at the scene of the incident, according to TASS.
Sergey Aksenov, the Russian-appointed Head of Crimea, confirmed that “two spans of the roadbed of the part [of the bridge] from Krasnodar to Kerch, collapsed” after a large explosion.
Aksenov said that “at the same time, fuel tanks caught fire. Now two locomotives are approaching” to remove the burning train, he said. Video and images from the bridge show several charred rail fuel trucks.

“As soon as the fire is extinguished, it will be possible to assess the extent of damage to the bridge and pillars, and it will be possible to talk about the timing of the restoration of traffic,” Aksenov said.

Putin after getting the message about destroying of the bridge, saying Yeah, Indeed!

Putin & Co have few months only to change situation.
Otherwise the People of Russia will take power and establish a regime like in Germany 1933 - 1938 but without Putin and his cooperative Ozero

Oh FFS.

We should not support Ukraine because of Nazis. And now we should worry that if Putin falls. Nazis.

Everything you post has Nazi’s in it. Come on man. I thought you claimed that Russians were determined to stop the Nazi’s. Now without Putin. They will become Nazi’s?

The lanes out of Crimea are the ones left intact.

Meaning the attack originated from the Russian side.

Perhaps we can start to examine why Russia is losing so badly.

The troops know they were sent in for lies. So their motivation is nonexistent.

Reports of the Russian troops surrendering are backed up by video.

Let’s look at their equipment.

Russian troops know they are poorly equipped. Poorly led, and stupidly committed. They are not the Soviet soldiers of old. They have lives and dreams beyond the here and now.

Russian troops know they are poorly equipped. Poorly led, and stupidly committed. They are not the Soviet soldiers of old. They have lives and dreams beyond the here and now.
You're right there - the nazis are always more motivated than the liberal bourgeoisie. Communism is the only force and ideology capable of resisting the nazis. Verified by history.
That is why the bourgeoisie of Russia uses samples and examples from the history of the USSR in its propaganda. Schizophrenia.
The question is, what IS the bourgeoisie of the West, that supports the nazis of Ukraine?...

Forum List

Back