A bit of honest candor from [little] Marco Rubio

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
It is rather refreshing to hear a bit of honesty from a republican....soon destined to be called a "RINO" and "turn-coat" to the Trumpian causes......

"There is still a lot of thinking on the right that if big corporations are happy [with the tax cuts], they're going to take the money they're saving and reinvest it in American workers,In fact , [all they've done is] bought back shares, a few gave out bonuses; [but] there's no evidence whatsoever that the money's been massively poured back into [helping] the American worker."

If the above is the "winning' rhetoric for republican candidates in these upcoming midterms, the outcome may be a bit bleak for Trump cultists.

It is rather refreshing to hear a bit of honesty from a republican....soon destined to be called a "RINO" and "turn-coat" to the Trumpian causes......

"There is still a lot of thinking on the right that if big corporations are happy [with the tax cuts], they're going to take the money they're saving and reinvest it in American workers,In fact , [all they've done is] bought back shares, a few gave out bonuses; [but] there's no evidence whatsoever that the money's been massively poured back into [helping] the American worker."

If the above is the "winning' rhetoric for republican candidates in these upcoming midterms, the outcome may be a bit bleak for Trump cultists.
Sadly, they've been calling Marco a RINO for ages. I like the guy; he's still young enough to be idealistic and I think he's pretty honest. The "conservative" thing is a problem for me at times, but I sure would have taken him over Trump.

"Republicans sold the 2017 tax law as “rocket fuel” for American investment and growth, saying that corporations — flush with cash from lower tax rates — would channel money back into the economy by building factories and offices and investing in equipment, which would help companies grow and provide winnings for workers.".........................Still waiting !!!

Investment Boom From Trump’s Tax Cut Has Yet to Appear

"Republicans sold the 2017 tax law as “rocket fuel” for American investment and growth, saying that corporations — flush with cash from lower tax rates — would channel money back into the economy by building factories and offices and investing in equipment, which would help companies grow and provide winnings for workers.".........................Still waiting !!!

Investment Boom From Trump’s Tax Cut Has Yet to Appear
To be fair, the cuts didn't take effect 'til February, did they? It's only been a few months. A bit soon to be calling it a failure.

2 months and he can sit there and act like he honestly knows? smh
And i bet he wonders how he lost his own state :lol:

A child tax credit that can be applied against payroll taxes would go a long way towards boosting incomes for working moms and dads at the lower end of the income scale. Job training and re-training would help people acquire the skills necessary to thrive in the new economy

Preparing Americans for the New Economy

I stopped reading your post when I saw the word "honest".

To be fair, the cuts didn't take effect 'til February, did they? It's only been a few months. A bit soon to be calling it a failure.

Well, the stock buy-back didn't tale too long.......lol

Forum List

Back