A compromise on Voting Rights, conservatives?

This is a big steaming pile of shit. Tell me Al, how do you survive without a state issued ID? Why are you incapable of obtaining one? Did the mean republicans chase you away from the DMV?
What in the world are you talking about? The registration process vets the applicant. That's where one shows who he is and where he lives.

When it comes time to vote, he need only show up, sign the register and vote. Why hassle him again? He's already established his bona fides.
The reason you show an ID to vote is the same reason you show an ID when paying with a check. To verify. What exactly troubles you about this aspect of the process?
Unless you're missing both arms, your signature suffices.
So if I decided to vote using your name, you'll be fine with that, correct?
If you don't mind being prosecuted for forgery and voting fraud.

This is a big steaming pile of shit. Tell me Al, how do you survive without a state issued ID? Why are you incapable of obtaining one? Did the mean republicans chase you away from the DMV?
What in the world are you talking about? The registration process vets the applicant. That's where one shows who he is and where he lives.

When it comes time to vote, he need only show up, sign the register and vote. Why hassle him again? He's already established his bona fides.
The reason you show an ID to vote is the same reason you show an ID when paying with a check. To verify. What exactly troubles you about this aspect of the process?
They can't catch me. I don't have to show an ID. Walk in, vote, walk out. No problem.

They can't catch me. I don't have to show an ID. Walk in, vote, walk out. No problem.
So we've learned that you fancy yourself a forger. Any more character traits you'd like to share with your cellmate?

So we've learned that you fancy yourself a forger. Any more character traits you'd like to share with your cellmate?
And we have established that you are a tard. Explain again why you are incapable of presenting your ID.

And we have established that you are a tard. Explain again why you are incapable of presenting your ID.
If you're unable to sign your name, you will be accommodated. We will accept ID in lieu.

You're welcome.

Right wingers have begun their spin about elections being "rigged" in preparation for the Trump loss this Nov. 8th.

Now, one of the most ardent stance by right wingers, is the use of a PHOTO I.D by ALL voters.

So, here's the compromise:

1. Make the gaining of photo I.D.'s a free and easily accessible process.
2. Allow for ALL states to have early voting without restrictions.
3. However, move Election Day to be on a weekend (preferably a Saturday when most people are off of work) or even have Election Days (plural) over the entire weekend; the cost, in the scheme of things, would be minimal but dramatically increase voters' turnout.

Deal???.

DAO, the greedy money grubbing asshole Democrat states love to charge the people for things like photo ID's they are not going to give up that cash cow.

Forum List

Back