A "conservative" Conundrum!

Mr. Shaman

May 4, 2010
February 18, 2013

Texas Rancher: Cram Your Pipeline!

"Plans call to bury the oil pipe a quarter-mile upstream from Crawford's creek, which is critical for her livestock and crops. She's worried about a leak. She rejected a $21,000 offer from TransCanada. The company says it's too late to go around Crawford's land, so Transcanada has sued her.

"I just don't believe that a Canadian organization that appears to be building a pipeline for their financial gain has more right to my land than I do," Crawford said."

:eusa_whistle:

February 18, 2013

Texas Rancher: Cram Your Pipeline!

"Plans call to bury the oil pipe a quarter-mile upstream from Crawford's creek, which is critical for her livestock and crops. She's worried about a leak. She rejected a $21,000 offer from TransCanada. The company says it's too late to go around Crawford's land, so Transcanada has sued her.

"I just don't believe that a Canadian organization that appears to be building a pipeline for their financial gain has more right to my land than I do," Crawford said."

:eusa_whistle:

Looks like there are even a few liberal dimwits in Texas. Liberals always say something stupid like "lean forward" right before standing in the way of real progress.

Forum List

Back