🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Coronavirus Revolution?

Can you understand the difference between tax policy and contagion? This isn't about your partisan, narrow view of freedom and responsibility Cletus! This is about a covenant of responsibility for the health and safety of your fellow Americans.

Many thanks for stating this openly. Me, my own, and the rest of fucking free America will abide the social contract, rule of law, and continue to bathe in our God given rights. You go right ahead and continue making covenants with cabals. One day soon after you've ended up tits up from a belly full of Kool-Aid in some mosquito hell of a jungle, we'll try not say, "told you so." Nah, we'll say it regardless.

Can you understand the difference between tax policy and contagion? This isn't about your partisan, narrow view of freedom and responsibility Cletus! This is about a covenant of responsibility for the health and safety of your fellow Americans.
What about financial health? You libs never think about that.

Scientists have now been FORCED to admit the mortality rate for COVID-19, other than the elderly and those with immune deficiency issues, is LESS than the SEASONAL FLU.

The strongest economy on the planet / in US history was shut down over and is being held hostage by Trump-hating Democrats over a virus less deadly to the vast majority of the population than seasonal Influenza.

WTF?!

The jig is up...enough of this BS....

People should have known this was coming after watching the protests in Michigan.

Many thanks for stating this openly. Me, my own, and the rest of fucking free America will abide the social contract, rule of law, and continue to bathe in our God given rights. You go right ahead and continue making covenants with cabals. One day soon after you've ended up tits up from a belly full of Kool-Aid in some mosquito hell of a jungle, we'll try not say, "told you so." Nah, we'll say it regardless.
Are precautions to slow the spread of a pandemic inconvenient? Hell yeah! Are those precautions part of a wider conspiracy to strip you of your freedoms? No, you ignorant Alex Jones acolyte, they're not?

Stop making this situation into a wedge issue! Responsible adults are ashamed of you!

responsibility for the health and safety of your fellow Americans.

Quit using that an excuse! That isn't gonna fly anymore. People are going to do regardless of what it is. Remember, it was ONE of your Democrats that said: "Don't let a good crisis go to waste."
And it is Trump who is flaunting every piece of advice from his own CDC just to take credit for the happy fun times and avoid responsibility for public health and safety.

Leadership counts! Trump is no leader.

100,000 deaths cannot be undone. Economic failure has been reversed time after time.

How many more deaths would you accept so you can go to a beer joint?

Because profit doesn’t exist in the Little Red Boom...

100,000 deaths cannot be undone. Economic failure has been reversed time after time.

5A99F2AB-092E-441E-B74D-3D52FE1EA544.jpeg

Under your plan the economic recovery would take forever.

"A family of six can pile in their car and drive to Carlyle Lake without contracting COVID but, if they all get in the same boat, they will. We are told that kids rarely contract the virus and sunlight kills it, but summer youth programs, sports programs are cancelled. Four people can drive to the golf course and not get COVID but, if they play in a foursome, they will. If I go to Walmart, I won’t get COVID but, if I go to church, I will. Murderers are released from custody while small business owners are threatened with arrest if they have the audacity to attempt to feed their families."

This virus is a wimp. Has a mortality rate of about .004. Could be even lower since millions more are infected with no symptoms and completely healthy which would lover the mortality rate even more. I went to the vineyards this weekend and will go again.

This virus is a wimp. Has a mortality rate of about .004. Could be even lower since millions more are infected with no symptoms and completely healthy which would lover the mortality rate even more. I went to the vineyards this weekend and will go again.
100,000 dead in less than 3 months. And you call it a wimp because it hasn't happened to you yet. You are an ignorant fool.

100,000 dead in less than 3 months. And you call it a wimp because it hasn't happened to you yet. You are an ignorant fool.

I don't cower in fear. Its nothing compared to the lethal pandemics. 80 percent of the people that have died are over 65 and 90 percent of those that have died have had diabetes or heart disease.

Last edited:
It kills old people who already have one foot in the grave. No reason to hide under your bed. No reason to shut down the economy.

It kills old people who already have one foot in the grave. No reason to hide under your bed. No reason to shut down the economy.
It kills ALL ages.

Are you suggesting older people are expendable? Not very compassionate, let alone human. Can't you muster enough empathy to pass as an adult?

Forum List

Back