A day after being attacked for supporting a "Take your Bible to school day", Brees wins 30-28

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
God allowed the 58 yard to go through the uprights with no time on the clock. What a finish.

Satan is the reason the Pats beat the Steelers.

Funny how god always gets the praise but never the blame no?

He misses the kick 30 seconds earlier.....damn bastard! Then 30 seconds later makes it....PRAISE GOD HALLELUJAH AMEN!

Ridiculous nonsense

And as Canadian shouldn't you be watching Curling, ice fishing, dog sledding or some other dumb shit masquerading as a sport anyways?

God is great! What a win for Brees and the Lord! :dance::mm:
And if the other team actually had more PRACTICING Christian's on it? Was their loss Gods wrath?
How bout all the children raped and murdered around the globe? They just not in Gods favor on that day because they back talked mom or something?

I wish I knew why G-d was pissed off at the Pirates. They’ve been wandering the desert for decades.

Bless! :clap::clap::clap:

take your Bible everywhere!

New Orleans Fans Bringing Bibles to Next Game to Show Solidarity With Drew Brees

2WtnayW.jpg

I'm sure they'll recite scripture between beer swigs and f-bombs! Should be a jolly old time.

There is not problem with drinking beer, and being a Christian.

I doubt he's dropping F-bombs. That word has no place in a Christians mouth.
I'm going to guess you've never been to an NFL stadium.
Let's just say bibles or not the behavior is not really Christian lol.

You people shoving religion into sports are no different than kaperknick putting his nonsense into it.

KEEP YOUR SOCIAL NONSENSE TO YOURSELVES.

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

I'm sure they'll recite scripture between beer swigs and f-bombs! Should be a jolly old time.

You people shoving religion into sports are no different than kaperknick putting his nonsense into it.

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

I never suggested the behavior at and NFL stadium was Christian. Individuals are Christians, not stadiums of people.

I don't have a problem with Kaperknick putting his nonsense into it. If they want to fire him, because of it, I don't have a problem. Same with a Christian. I would actually be honored to be fired, because I was a Christian.

I'm always baffled by people who hate Christianity, and then quote scripture.

You don't have to watch him play if you don't want to. He's not going around flaunting it.

But, no you don't get to dictate when or where people pray, and we don't care about a pagan quoting the Bible. If you were a pastor of a church, and you were preaching to Drew Brees, then he would care, and most Christians would care what you think.

Right now, you are just being hypocritical, while attempting to accuse others of being hypocritical. You don't see that? You by trying to claim others are hypocritical by quoting the Bible, are in fact yourself being hypocritical in quoting a book you call 'nonsense'.

You are not his pastor, or mine, or anyone's I wager.

I watched the game last night, did ya'll see any fans holding Bibles? :dunno:

I never suggested the behavior at and NFL stadium was Christian. Individuals are Christians, not stadiums of people.

I don't have a problem with Kaperknick putting his nonsense into it. If they want to fire him, because of it, I don't have a problem. Same with a Christian. I would actually be honored to be fired, because I was a Christian.

I'm always baffled by people who hate Christianity, and then quote scripture.

You don't have to watch him play if you don't want to. He's not going around flaunting it.

But, no you don't get to dictate when or where people pray, and we don't care about a pagan quoting the Bible. If you were a pastor of a church, and you were preaching to Drew Brees, then he would care, and most Christians would care what you think.

Right now, you are just being hypocritical, while attempting to accuse others of being hypocritical. You don't see that? You by trying to claim others are hypocritical by quoting the Bible, are in fact yourself being hypocritical in quoting a book you call 'nonsense'.

You are not his pastor, or mine, or anyone's I wager.
I don't hate Christians or Christianity

I hate when it's used for virtue signaling. In fact I defend your right to practice your faith far more than I mock it.

But the premise of the thread is ridiculous

Forum List

Back