🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A Different Perspective For Americans: The Political Uses Of Russophobia [VIDEO]...

Dschrute3

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2016
Obviously, most Americans are only exposed to American Government/Corporate Media. But here's an attempt at presenting a different perspective on the 'Russophobia' currently gripping America.

Please share your thoughts.

Obviously, most Americans are only exposed to American Government/Corporate Media. But here's an attempt at presenting a different perspective on the 'Russophobia' currently gripping America.

The video did not name the real culprits who want to subjugate Russia, thank you though.

The video did not name the real culprits who want to subjugate Russia, thank you though.

I hear ya. Thanks.

bull shit Imperialist Russian propaganda ----nothing new------it is a reprise
of the bullship propaganda with which I was familiar WAY BACK in the
60s when the STALINIST PIGS---stormed Prague and abused DUBCEK

Times have changed Rosie. Now Russia is fighting for her survival and not for imperialistic communist expansion.

Times have changed Rosie. Now Russia is fighting for her survival and not for imperialistic communist expansion.

---nothing new----Russia's Imperialist ambition is-----as far as 'Russia' is concerned,
ITS STRUGGLE FOR SURVIVAL AS AN EMPIRE-----Putin is just as desperate as is
Iran---and her puppy dog---Bashir. I did not mention COMMUNISM. Putin is
in it for EMPIRE------communism is not 'his bag'

Forum List

Back