A dozen armed agents raid animal shelter to execute captive baby deer

It was illegally held by the farm..

DNR policy is to euthanize deer held illegally due to the potential of disease.

They did what they were suppsoed to do.

I applaud them.

I don't, actually. A little REAL investigating MIGHT have advised them that the fawn was to be taken -- the very next day -- to a GAME PRESERVE. The insignificant little "problem" would have been solved quite easily and readily.

So, this story's sad little outcome was pretty much avoidable.

Other than that, I tend to agree with your post.

A dozen armed agents raid animal shelter to execute captive baby deer - YouTube

fucking nazis...I hope they bankrupt the fucking DNR and that Sheriff's department.

that video did not show a fucking thing that a baby deer/fawn was killed, murdered, slaughtered or what ever, i did not see a bloodied baby deer body any where, you are a lying fucking troll :up:
Shut the fuck up mental midget. Read the story u fucktard.
AnarchistAssAtheist doesn't even understand that an animal by definition cannot be "murdered."

:lmao:

What a jerk off that poseur pussy is.

Hey, asshole. Yell "Nazi" and "fascist" some more. It never fails to persuade!

You are a nazi...on ignore now as well trolling my god damn thread.

I applaud them.
Typical statist fuck. The state has no legal right over ANY animal....state will lose this lawsuit as well.

A dozen armed agents raid animal shelter to execute captive baby deer - YouTube

fucking nazis...I hope they bankrupt the fucking DNR and that Sheriff's department.

that video did not show a fucking thing that a baby deer/fawn was killed, murdered, slaughtered or what ever, i did not see a bloodied baby deer body any where, you are a lying fucking troll :up:
Shut the fuck up mental midget. Read the story u fucktard.
AnarchistAssAtheist doesn't even understand that an animal by definition cannot be "murdered."

What a jerk off that poseur pussy is.

Hey, asshole. Yell "Nazi" and "fascist" some more. It never fails to persuade!

You are a nazi...on ignore now as well trolling my god damn thread.

I applaud them.
Typical statist fuck. The state has no legal right over ANY animal....state will lose this lawsuit as well.

Poor pathetic scumbag fail AnAssholeAtheistAnarchist, the pussy, is having a meltdown. He needs to score a few more points, though. So, we can expect him to recycle the words he loves to over-use a few dozen more times, "fascist," "statist" and, of course, "nazi."

Does the fucking scumbag idiot imagine that the poor departed fawn's "estate" is going to bring suit? Was the poor fawn denied "due process?"

:lol:

Forum List

Back