A few reasons why Hillary lost.

I look forward to hundreds of threads in 2020 about Trump losing, and why he lost.

So dems, can you defend her actions?
Why would anyone now bother? She lost the election. Democrats have moved on. You, however, seem not to have done.

Too bad that all the people who know how to run the country are busy driving taxicabs and cutting hair. - George Burns

That was one incredible fella; great comedian.

Greg

Why would anyone now bother? She lost the election. Democrats have moved on. You, however, seem not to have done.
How about justice. Her 100+ violations of the Espionage Act.

If you or I would have committed her crimes, we would be facing life in prison. Do you feel she should be above the law? Why or why not?

Hillary didn't lose. Trump won. And Trump won because voters are idiots.

If you or I would have committed her crimes, we would be facing life in prison. Do you feel she should be above the law? Why or why not?
2782349011_d505a9dde6_b.jpg

If you or I would have committed her crimes, we would be facing life in prison.

I don't know that to be so, particularly insofar as there's not one single life-in-prison-worthy crime she's been shown to have culpably committed.

What I do know is that if frogs had wings, they wouldn't bump their asses when they hop/land.

And-If-Frogs-Had-Wings-4d624de292127_hires.jpg

So are you trying to insinuate that president Trump should pardon her for her crimes? Let it be like water under the bridge?

Moved on???

Lol!!!

You are more full of shit than her diaper was when she left the stage in her "debate" with crazy bernie. You bed wetters are still consumed with rage that she lost. You can not possibly defend the DNC for allowing that sociopath to be the nominee either.

So are you trying to insinuate that president Trump should pardon her for her crimes? Let it be like water under the bridge?
So are you trying to insinuate that president Trump should pardon her?
WTH??? No. What drugs are you on? How from the image I posted does the notion of a presidential pardon enter your head?

Forum List

Back