A gathering of old white men

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
A GATHERING OF OLD WHITE MEN

Dick Durbin believe implementing the biometric system will delay the bill and he also believe it will delay those coming out of the shadows and identifying themselves but criminals are not going to come forward and be identified as criminals and be deported. Session want finger print system and Dick Durban want a photograph. The biometric system that have been in place for over 15 years has not worked because we have not used it. The cost should not be an issue when it come to security. What works we are not going to use because it cost too much. Quote Lindsey Graham. Jeff Sessions is the only one of the gathering of old white men that make any sense. The amendment for a biometric system to follow entries and exits. This amendment failed and the bill will surely fail as the 1986 bill. :cuckoo:

A Focus on Border Security and Temporary Visas as Senators Return to Immigration
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/...rary-visas-as-senators-return-to-immigration/

Last edited:
Just because population growth is declining does not mean they need to be replaced. Less people require less of everything. Less food, less natural resources. etc. More will always require more. If we bring in 33 million illegal aliens to pay for baby boomers social security who will pay for the 33 million social security when illegal alien population growth is declining also?

Illegal aliens legalization displace millions of American workers.

My brother has a lucrative painting business, hired a few men and was buying a home and rentals and he was out bid by contractors that used cheap illegal labor and could do the jobs for less than my brother could. Unable to compete he lost his business, his home an assets and finally took his life. He had lost every thing to illegal immigration. His American dream and millions of other Americans will loose their American dreams. There are not enough jobs to add 33 million to the work force with out displacing Americans workers and destroying Americans dream. This is a bill designed for disaster and another amnesty in 20 more years. Our children and Afro-American young men are the highest unemployed in the country.

The economy is failing now because of millions of low wage, low education workers and unemployed workers competing. What will we do for unemployed illegals aliens? And their families?

Just because population growth is declining does not mean they need to be replaced. Less people require less of everything. Less food, less natural resources. etc. More will always require more. If we bring in 33 million illegal aliens to pay for baby boomers social security who will pay for the 33 million social security when illegal alien population growth is declining also?

Aren't you satisfied that the world's population has declined by the number of our aborted progeny?

If this bill require businesses to offer jobs to available American workers first then it is going to create millions of unemployed newly legalized workers which we are going to have to take care of costing the American workers billions if not trillions.

If this bill require businesses to offer jobs to available American workers first then it is going to create millions of unemployed newly legalized workers which we are going to have to take care of costing the American workers billions if not trillions.

You're more at batty than Lou Gehrig. And just as diseased.

You're more at batty than Lou Gehrig. And just as diseased.

Big man making fun of a little ole lady's disability. With my disability, MS which is much like ALS, and working with numerous scaring in the brain I am still working at a level you cannot comprehend.:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

My brother has a lucrative painting business, hired a few men and was buying a home and rentals and he was out bid by contractors that used cheap illegal labor and could do the jobs for less than my brother could. Unable to compete he lost his business, his home an assets and finally took his life. He had lost every thing to illegal immigration. His American dream and millions of other Americans will loose their American dreams. There are not enough jobs to add 33 million to the work force with out displacing Americans workers and destroying Americans dream. This is a bill designed for disaster and another amnesty in 20 more years. Our children and Afro-American young men are the highest unemployed in the country.

The economy is failing now because of millions of low wage, low education workers and unemployed workers competing. What will we do for unemployed illegals aliens? And their families?

Then why did you support Obama KNOWING that he promised to push amnesty? You KNEW that and yet you cheer-led his re-election efforts. This bill is every bit as bad as the 2006 bill was. It will do nothing to combat future illegal immigration. It will do nothing to secure the border. It will add MILLIONS of people immediately to state and local welfare rolls in addition to increasing the welfare load on those federal programs that don't ask (food stamps) about immigration status. This bill makes a mockery of law and order by rewarding those that, many of whom, would never have qualified to step foot on American soil with legal status. This bill will damage this country to the point that it will become unrecoverable. This bill will turn the nation into the economic disaster that Southern California has become. There will be no real assimilation of most of those amnestied. Communications have made it unnecessary for people to leave their culture behind and join the new culture. Look at California where school children are offended by the U.S. flag.
I will continue, as I've done since 2005, to try to stop this disaster but I do want to point out that YOU did this. Don't try to say that you were looking at the lesser of evils..blah..blah.. blah. There was NOTHING that Romney had ever proposed that would ever have come close to the type of national damage that an amnesty bill like this will and you KNEW. You knew as well that it would be the black community that took the biggest hit from this bill. I would suggest that you start phone campaigns to your senators against this bill immediately.

Then why did you support Obama KNOWING that he promised to push amnesty? You KNEW that and yet you cheer-led his re-election efforts. This bill is every bit as bad as the 2006 bill was. It will do nothing to combat future illegal immigration. It will do nothing to secure the border. It will add MILLIONS of people immediately to state and local welfare rolls in addition to increasing the welfare load on those federal programs that don't ask (food stamps) about immigration status. This bill makes a mockery of law and order by rewarding those that, many of whom, would never have qualified to step foot on American soil with legal status. This bill will damage this country to the point that it will become unrecoverable. This bill will turn the nation into the economic disaster that Southern California has become. There will be no real assimilation of most of those amnestied. Communications have made it unnecessary for people to leave their culture behind and join the new culture. Look at California where school children are offended by the U.S. flag.
I will continue, as I've done since 2005, to try to stop this disaster but I do want to point out that YOU did this. Don't try to say that you were looking at the lesser of evils..blah..blah.. blah. There was NOTHING that Romney had ever proposed that would ever have come close to the type of national damage that an amnesty bill like this will and you KNEW. You knew as well that it would be the black community that took the biggest hit from this bill. I would suggest that you start phone campaigns to your senators against this bill immediately.

Lesser of the two evils. But Romney would have been a disaster for this country. He cannot be trusted. And he has not been consistent on anything. Romney said he would go even farther and the pandering right is as much for amnesty as Obama. He cannot do it alone ya know. Amnesty is coming so it really no need to complain but just suck it up. Raised in Pinal County Arizona, no one knows the damaging effect of illegal immigration better than I do.

Mitt Romney: Supports Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6_ktWZZmSo]Mitt Romney: Supports Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants - YouTube[/ame]

Romney Hasn't Been Consistent on "Amnesty" For Unauthorized Immigrants
Romney Hasn't Been Consistent on "Amnesty" For Unauthorized Immigrants | Mother Jones

Lesser of the two evils. But Romney would have been a disaster for this country. He cannot be trusted. And he has not been consistent on anything. Romney said he would go even farther and the pandering right is as much for amnesty as Obama. He cannot do it alone ya know. Amnesty is coming so it really no need to complain but just suck it up. Raised in Pinal County Arizona, no one knows the damaging effect of illegal immigration better than I do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6_ktWZZmSo]Mitt Romney: Supports Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants - YouTube[/ame]

Romney Hasn't Been Consistent on "Amnesty" For Unauthorized Immigrants | Mother Jones

It doesn't appear that you bothered to listen to what you posted. This bill would not be looming had Romney won the election. I find it a damned shame that we'll never know now whether Romney would have won had the Obama political machine not used the IRS to suppress conservative political action while at the same time giving preferential treatment to Obama's minions.
You can lie to yourself all you want to but you made it clear why you were voting for Obama back during the election. If this amnesty happens, you go look in the mirror to see who to blame. When you see those American families displaced by cheap foreign workers and lose everything they have, look in the mirror and see the cause.
You want to see disaster for this country? You elected it. You did this. I hope you're proud.

Democrats want to legalize and bring in a permanent lower class and make them dependent on their helping hand so they will be obligated to them. Mazie, a democrat at the hearing wanted to open up welfare, want to waive the fine, make domestic and child abuse a misdemeanor and not deported. The immigration bill is a dud and should be dumped because it will end up being full blown amnesty with no criminal back ground checks because it cause people not to report crimes. They don't report crimes because of retaliations and not deportation. This immigration bill is a bigger nightmare than I ever imagined. SUSFU

Last edited:

It doesn't appear that you bothered to listen to what you posted. This bill would not be looming had Romney won the election. I find it a damned shame that we'll never know now whether Romney would have won had the Obama political machine not used the IRS to suppress conservative political action while at the same time giving preferential treatment to Obama's minions.
You can lie to yourself all you want to but you made it clear why you were voting for Obama back during the election. If this amnesty happens, you go look in the mirror to see who to blame. When you see those American families displaced by cheap foreign workers and lose everything they have, look in the mirror and see the cause.
You want to see disaster for this country? You elected it. You did this. I hope you're proud.

The gang of 8 would still be there and they are writing and pushing this bill more than Obama. ROMNEY in the office would not change that. Who elected the GANG OF 8????:cuckoo:

Mitt Romney: Supports Amnesty For Illegal Immigrants - YouTube

The gang of 8 would still be there and they are writing and pushing this bill more than Obama. ROMNEY in the office would not change that. Who elected the GANG OF 8????:cuckoo:

Nonsense. Lie to yourself if you will, but don't expect others to believe it.

Forum List

Back