A good example of liberal media bias...

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
The other day Iran's proxy killed 12 Israeli children... and it made hardly a bleep on the media... when Israel hits back the story line is Israel is expanding the war...
MSNBC... CNN... and other libtard media should be investigated for working with the democrat party...
The lib networks should be considered part of the democrat party and the DNC should report them as a donor....
Where is the FEC?....

The other day Iran's proxy killed 12 Israeli children... and it made hardly a bleep on the media... when Israel hits back the story line is Israel is expanding the war...
MSNBC... CNN... and other libtard media should be investigated for working with the democrat party...
The lib networks should be considered part of the democrat party and the DNC should report them as a donor....
Where is the FEC?....
What are you talking about? The story was covered by all media outlets.

Has the Zionist regime slaughtered thousands of Palestinian children, while attempting genocide against the Palestinian people?

Has the Zionist regime slaughtered thousands of Palestinian children, while attempting genocide against the Palestinian people?
Blame Hamas... they are the government in GAZA... they should be protecting their people not using them as human shields...
Give me your definition of Zionist... I could use a good laugh...

Turkey threatens to join the fight against Zionism. And Pakistan has been threatening a nuclear solution.

These two and more have provided America an incentive to become involved to stop the Zionist threats against world peace.

While all Iran ever wanted was peaceful coexistence on reasonable terms.

Blame Hamas... they are the government in GAZA... they should be protecting their people not using them as human shields...
Give me your definition of Zionist... I could use a good laugh...
Just keep the cards and letters coming so I'll know you're paying attention.

What are you talking about? The story was covered by all media outlets.
True. Looks like the main stream media covered it, along with pro-israel outlets. I did not notice the pro-Palestinean outlets reporting the successful attack on a soccer field in Israel filled with kids.
1722878449246.png

1722878489667.png

1722878527607.png

1722878598086.png

1722878636549.png

1722878687696.png
1722878738687.png

1722878817045.png
1722878871946.png

True. Looks like the main stream media covered it, along with pro-israel outlets. I did not notice the pro-Palestinean outlets reporting the successful attack on a soccer field in Israel filled with kids.
View attachment 990429
View attachment 990431
View attachment 990433
View attachment 990434
View attachment 990435
View attachment 990436View attachment 990437
View attachment 990439View attachment 990441
Did you hear that America accepted it as accidental?

And did you hear of the coincidentally similar incident in Gaza that killed 12 Palestinian children playing football?

Did you hear that America accepted it as accidental?

And did you hear of the coincidentally similar incident in Gaza that killed 12 Palestinian children playing football?
I would be willing to read your link. I did read one, where the US said:

'It was their rocket': U.S. blames Hezbollah for attack that killed 12 children and teens​

Question: How many Israelis should Hezbollah get to kill in Israel, before Israel is entitled to counter-attack? Must be more than 12 at once? How many Israelis should Palestinians allow to sneak in, in the night, and kill, kidnap, rape and torture, before they are entitled to go in and get the assholes that did it, even if the locals in Gaza want to hide them. I take it, 1200 plus murdered in a nighttime sneak attack, does not justify, either?

Forum List

Back