🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A great sin.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
I miss Jewish Holidays very rarely, but Evening Thursday April 21 to Evening Friday April 22 2022, I did. I thought last days of Passover were Saturday and Sunday, but in reality they were Friday and Saturday. Thus, I used Internet, electricity, and wrote by pen throughout a holiday. I made a similar Mistake Passover 2012, and Shavuot 1997.

Other then that I post nothing on Sabbaths and Holidays. I do not use electricity on these days either. I observe most Kosher. I say some prayers.

I miss Jewish Holidays very rarely, but Evening Thursday April 21 to Evening Friday April 22 2022, I did. I thought last days of Passover were Saturday and Sunday, but in reality they were Friday and Saturday. Thus, I used Internet, electricity, and wrote by pen throughout a holiday. I made a similar Mistake Passover 2012, and Shavuot 1997.

Other then that I post nothing on Sabbaths and Holidays. I do not use electricity on these days either. I observe most Kosher. I say some prayers.
Good to see !!
back from the hospital and things going even worse
. Happy P

Gal.5:14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself".

Matthew 7:12 In everything, then, do to others as you would have them do to you. For this is the essence of the Law and the Prophets.

Also, if you observe tradition for God's sake, He counts it a a sacrifice on your part to honor Him. :)

Forum List

Back