🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

A hundred illegals have made Boston’s Logan International Airport their home.

StatesRightsForever

Platinum Member
May 1, 2024
Section 1324 title 8 says it's a felony to encourage illegals to live here . The airport officials are clearly breaking this law and should be prosecuted and the illegals must be returned to mexico.

Dozens of illegal immigrant families have now made Boston's Logan International Airport their home.

Around 100 people, including many children, have started sleeping on cots at the airport's international terminal – a scene reminiscent of similar situations at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport. Videos shot by local news outlets show dozens of migrants huddled in hats and blankets, lying next to their belongings. Massachusetts State Police officers have been working overtime to patrol the area. Gov. Maura Healey has even publicly criticized the administration of President Joe Biden for not addressing the root causes of the crisis.

Shit! These lowlifes are at Logan now? Damn. I have a flight there soon. Just what I want to see.

I hope security is guarding the carousels. And they should check ticket claims.
It has been a hell of a long time since I flew to Logan Airport and departed from it the next day to SF. Back then this would not be allowed.

It has been a hell of a long time since I flew to Logan Airport and departed from it the next day to SF. Back then this would not be allowed.

Boston is a fucking Leave It To Beaver/My Two Dads paradise compared to SF.

Boston is a fucking Leave It To Beaver/My Two Dads paradise compared to SF.
The last time I was in Boston I drove there in a rental car. That way I got to experience a lot more country. From Boston I drove to Buffalo and Niagara Falls. It did not impress me due to my many times at Yosemite Valley in CA.

The last time I was in Boston I drove there in a rental car. That way I got to experience a lot more country. From Boston I drove to Buffalo and Niagara Falls. It did not impress me due to my many times at Yosemite Valley in CA.
It is great for any poster to go to Niagara Falls. I enjoyed a lunch in Canada at the time. How? I parked the rental car and walked over the Bridge into Canada.

It is great for any poster to go to Niagara Falls. I enjoyed a lunch in Canada at the time. How? I parked the rental car and walked over the Bridge into Canada.

Worse fries I ever had were in Canada.

Greasy, flavorless, forgotten taters from hell.

Immigrants my eye!

thank you Obiden!

1718931868765.png

Forum List

Back