A Hypothetical For California?,What If Millions Flee The State When Water Runs Out?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:scared1:What's happening in California this year could potentially start looking like a movie with millions fleeing from Godzilla. But in a worst case scenario, Fleeing From Lack Of Water. Great Job Jerry Brown! You let anyone into your state, no limits, and now they have used up all of the water! So typical of a Democrat Governor! In New York it's the same mess, they allow anyone to move into the State, and they are always Billions In Debt! And don't forget Detroit! Once run by Democrats, then a Million or so also fled the State. Let's just wait and see how much worse it gets come summer. Who knows, Maybe Moonhead will blame both Bush's.:slap:

probably , maybe part of the plan . Send the illegals and released criminals to places outside California .

It rained in california this last few days...., Yet it did not snow enough..I didn't know that humans controlled climate as of yet...

now how can this be global warming if global warming causes floods?

:scared1:What's happening in California this year could potentially start looking like a movie with millions fleeing from Godzilla. But in a worst case scenario, Fleeing From Lack Of Water. Great Job Jerry Brown! You let anyone into your state, no limits, and now they have used up all of the water! So typical of a Democrat Governor! In New York it's the same mess, they allow anyone to move into the State, and they are always Billions In Debt! And don't forget Detroit! Once run by Democrats, then a Million or so also fled the State. Let's just wait and see how much worse it gets come summer. Who knows, Maybe Moonhead will blame both Bush's.:slap:
If they flee, I hope they are met with armed resistance.

It rained in california this last few days...., Yet it did not snow enough..I didn't know that humans controlled climate as of yet...
Humans have controlled the climate since Neanderthal fart lighting ended the Ice Ages.

WTF do you think heats the Earth, the goddamned Sun?

Jeezuz, buttboy, get with the fuckin' PC program.

Humans have controlled the climate since Neanderthal fart lighting ended the Ice Ages.

Don't have a fart attack and blow out your colon...

There are what. 40 million people living in California? Probably .....

14 million certified fruits and nuts
25 million illegals
1 million Americans who care for their country

or,,,,

Is that why you have that butt plug?

let those rats who voted for Jerry go to the beach with five gallon buckets and see how much fun it is to live on salt water for all of their household uses.

well we can only hope that Cally gets hit with about 20 hurricanes this summer as Obama Predicted.

I don't know if millions will flee, but if they do it will make for some damn fine TV--and that will be worth going through the drought.
:D

let those rats who voted for Jerry go to the beach with five gallon buckets and see how much fun it is to live on salt water for all of their household uses.

Rexx T or Trex. Where the fuck do you live? Animals like you live inside a cage with barb wires that you do not have a fucking clue. If I voted for republican Kashkari will that makes any difference as far as drought is concern? Kashkari "only" agenda is rescue kids from drowning. He is as stupid as you are. Tell me a governor or states that can stop flow of illegals? I have 2 houses one in so. cal & Miami both have swimming pools. I drained my pool and pond in California since last year. You probably live in a trailer where rats live. Let's roll.

This is the second time I have been through a bad drought as this, the first was in 1977.
It happens every few decades..
Things will be fine~no one is leaving

Much of the problem could have been avoided.

"In 2007, U.S. district judge Oliver Wanger ruled that the pumping that annually sent about 6 million acre-feet of water to Kern County and beyond was threatening the delta smelt’s existence by disrupting water flows for the fall spawning season. Citing the protections accorded by the Endangered Species Act, he ordered pumping for agricultural uses curtailed by one-third until the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service could evaluate the situation. After studying the issue for more than a year, the USFWS determined last December that pumping by the SWP and CVP "was likely to jeopardize the continued existence of the delta smelt and adversely modify its critical habitat." The agency issued plans to keep Judge Wanger’s restrictions in place. According to Tulare County supervisor Allen Ishida, "California was forced to let 660,000 acre-feet of its freshwater supplies run out to the ocean. That was enough water to supply the entire Silicon Valley for two years."

http://allenbwest.com/2015/04/how-radical-environmentalists-are-destroying-california/

Forum List

Back