A meeting between Vladimir Putin and Michael Pompeo has just started.

Stratford57

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2014
Kievan Rus'
SOCHI, May 14. A meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin, US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has begun in the Russian leader’s Bocharov Ruchey residence.

I’m watching it live. Putin just said: "We are very satisfied with the results of Mueller’s investigation. We said at the very beginning that alleged collusion between Russia and the current administration was absolute nonsense."

Putin begins meeting with Pompeo, Lavrov

Pompeo begins his first visit to Russia as US Secretary of State

Before meeting with Putin Pompeo has had talks with Lavrov.
Lavrov says he and Pompeo agreed steps to normalize Russia-US relations

It's about time to make some important agreements. Even in USA there are wise people trying to attract the public attention to that problem (mot too many though).

April 10, By George P. Shultz, William J. Perry and Sam Nunn

The U.S., its allies and Russia are caught in a dangerous policy paralysis that could lead—most likely by mistake or miscalculation—to a military confrontation and potentially the use of nuclear weapons for the first time in nearly 74 years. A bold policy shift is needed to support a strategic re-engagement with Russia and walk back from this perilous precipice. Otherwise, our nations may soon be entrenched in a nuclear standoff more precarious, disorienting and economically costly than the Cold War. The most difficult task facing the U.S. is also the most important—to refocus on America’s most vital interests
Opinion | The Threat of Nuclear War Is Still With Us

Stephen Cohen:
Considering its damage to American political institutions and to US and international security, Russiagate is the most egregiously fraudulent political scandal in modern American history. But considerable evidence points to President Obama’s CIA director, John Brennan as the actual godfather of Russiagate.
Will the Mueller Report Make the New Cold War Even Worse?

SOCHI, May 14. A meeting between Russian President Vladimir Putin, US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo and Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has begun in the Russian leader’s Bocharov Ruchey residence.

I’m watching it live. Putin just said: "We are very satisfied with the results of Mueller’s investigation. We said at the very beginning that alleged collusion between Russia and the current administration was absolute nonsense."

I'm sure Trump told Pompeo to grab his ankles for the Russian Bear.

I'm sure Trump told Pompeo to grab his ankles for the Russian Bear.
Not sure about that. but so far we know Trump told Pompeo to start improving the relationship between Russia and USA (at least that was what Pompeo told during his meeting with Lavrov).

It is COLLUSION I tell you, COLLUSION-)

Politically, you know what this means don't you?

Trump HAS the goods, knows what happened, has the evidence, and 20 minutes (figuratively speaking)after the bedwetters start babbling, the roof will come down on their proverbial heads-)

Trump HAS the goods, knows what happened, has the evidence, and 20 minutes (figuratively speaking)after the bedwetters start babbling, the roof will come down on their proverbial heads-)
We don't want to sound like dumb and brainwashed Democrats, do we? They have already wasted 35 million of taxpayers money. I wonder who and when is going to compensate those material losses. Pelosi? Maxine? Or their boss Soros?

We don't want to sound like dumb and brainwashed Democrats, do we? They have already wasted 35 million of taxpayers money. I wonder who and when is going to compensate those material losses. Pelosi? Maxine? Or their boss Soros?
The Mueller investigation was started by republicans and actually made money from seizing criminal assets from Trump’s henchmen. So go suck a fat cock, retard.
Since when Hillary became a Republican, did I miss something? She and he liberal buddies have started the witch hunting (and even now hate to stop it!). McCain was the only Republican (technically, a RINO) who was involved into that dirty thing, but he was a Soros' bi*ch anyway.

Last edited:

The Mueller investigation was started by republicans and actually made money from seizing criminal assets from Trump’s henchmen. So go suck a fat cock, retard.
Since when Hillary became a Republican, did I miss something? She and he liberal buddies have started the witch hunting (and even now hate to stop it!). McCain was the only Republican who was involved into that dirty thing, but he was a Soros' bi*ch anyway.
I guess you don’t get much news over there in the bloc, hmm?

Pompeo is over there trying to clean up the mess the Democrats made of US Russia relations so that some progress can be made in trying to settle issues in eastern Europe and the ME.

Since when Hillary became a Republican, did I miss something? She and he liberal buddies have started the witch hunting (and even now hate to stop it!). McCain was the only Republican who was involved into that dirty thing, but he was a Soros' bi*ch anyway.
I guess you don’t get much news over there in the bloc, hmm?
I get a lot more REAL news than all your Soros owned Media has ever delivered to you.

Pompeo is over there trying to clean up the mess the Democrats made of US Russia relations so that some progress can be made in trying to settle issues in eastern Europe and the ME.
Yeah the Russian sabotage campaign to install the most retarded President in American history was totally a Democrat plan :rolleyes:

Yeah the Russian sabotage campaign to install the most retarded President in American history was totally a Democrat plan :rolleyes:
You seem particularly deranged today. Is something wrong?

Too harsh for you, snowflake? Get bent.

Too harsh for you, snowflake? Get bent.
I was just observing your posts today show more cognitive impairment than usual, so I wondered if you were ok.

All I know is that Uncle Vlad saved the American Republic and is a hero on par with Lafayette
Info for brainwashed Dems who are sure Putin elected Trump.

upload_2019-5-14_14-43-20.png

Pompeo is warning Putin not to interfere in our elections...something president pussyboy wont do....

Forum List

Back