A meeting between Vladimir Putin and Michael Pompeo has just started.

Did he include a thank you note to Hillary and Barack for the uranium?

Those two crooks have to be judged and thrown to jail (with their Deep State bosses) if there is still some justice in USA.
Well, they sure had backup help brought into this little wrinkle.

I'll believe in it when I see all the main crooks in jail.

upload_2019-5-14_16-44-37.png

Add Soros, their sponsor, and dirty Biden, who was taking an advantage of my home country of Ukraine.

Those two crooks have to be judged and thrown to jail (with their Deep State bosses) if there is still some justice in USA.
Things are going forward in the Senate. I don't think they're going to go backward, either. And Putin, as usual is playing the game of the fox. And he's rather good at it, having been as high up in the KGB as a Russian can be. I hope he makes up for it by bringing about peace on earth, jointly, with President Donald Trump. :cool-45:

View attachment 260892

Add Soros, their sponsor, and dirty Biden, who was taking an advantage of my home country of Ukraine.

You're a good American, S57. Hang in there.

View attachment 260892

I'm not an American, but thank you so much for your complement. However I'm trying to show Americans the truth about Russia which has been stolen from them by lying Soros Media. Cooperation between the two countries will only benefit both of them and hurt their main common enemy: the Deep State. I'm with those Americans who are supporting their president in his fight against the enemy of our entire Planet.

P.S. I watch Putin since 2000, agree with everything he does and respect him a lot. I'm sure if your Media was telling a little bit of truth about him, you'd do the same.

View attachment 260892

I'm not an American, but thank you so much for your complement. However I'm trying to show Americans the truth about Russia which has been stolen from them by lying Soros Media. Cooperation between the two countries will only benefit both of them and hurt their main common enemy: the Deep State. I'm with those Americans who are supporting their president in his fight against the enemy of our entire Planet.

P.S. I watch Putin since 2000, agree with everything he does and respect him a lot. I'm sure if your Media was telling a little bit of truth about him, you'd do the same.

90% of our media are ignoring (1) standards of journalism (2) Freedom's requirement of true information and not lies (3) facts

Well if the Cuban blockade did not start a war

If Regan rhetoric didn't start a war

If Putin can take of his shirt and show us his bare chest and that doesn't start a war

There no threat of war or nuclear confrontation

everyone realizes the consequences for such action

If they give trump fake buttons to push then there is no chance of mistakes

Still Russian supports Assad, that other guy in Venezuela, they occupy Crimea, suppression political opposition (trump is taking notes on that one) in his own country. President for life or until the people tell him no and it will be bloody but hey he can probably get that penthouse suite at the Tower

yeah let all be friends, Trump has yet to criticize him

Yet all they can can agree on is NO COLLUSION as the Russians continue the Electronic manipulation FAKE NEWS ARE US, is it coincident that Russian uses the term Fake News as well as Trump machinery

Yet Trump criticizes NATO allies, and the big reason that Pops trip to talk with them was a "No thank you ma'am" they don't want to get caught up in another war and especially do not want to support Trump as an ally

Trump dazed and confused sends Pops to meet with the Russian who are always willing to lend a ear but still do as they please.

coincidence that NK fires more missiles after the meet and greet with Putin

Putin says "no worries man" come on Trump take your shirt off and we can be bro's

And the bombing continues

Paula sings in the background "Where have all the cowboys gone"

I

90% of our media are ignoring (1) standards of journalism (2) Freedom's requirement of true information and not lies (3) facts
That's what Deep State has been paying those "journalists" for: to kill the real journalism. There is a good video "Who rules America" which confirms your words.

Media companies push propaganda for wars: there was NO weapons of mass distraction in Iraq but the 10 years later war drums are beating again and Media does not let you put opposing views, to question the evidence and the Intelligence. If you do, you are kicked out of the air while the people who get it wrong are promoted up. The idea of diversity or good journalism certainly has not been proven during last 10 years: the journalists who have it right have been punished, sanctioned or kicked out of the Media.

Forum List

Back