A modest proposal regarding Soros

Trump didn’t fail at 7 businesses. He failed at hundreds of other businessses as well but sold them off and didn’t go bankrupt. Everything from Trump vodka to Trump Mortgages, and even Trump University or Trump steaks - all failures but no bankruptcies.
Bankruptcy is a failure, darling. Trump vodka? For the love of God. :eusa_whistle:
Remember your lemonade stand? It failed, you're a loser.

I have a problem with his morality. He hurt a lot of people.
A lot of people could have done that....but they wouldn't.
Horseshit.

Have you not heard of Forex?

People are doing it every second of every day!

There you go with your bullshit. You don't remember that?
Sucks to be you.
If you really knew anything about Soros' short, you would know the Bank of England did it to themselves.

What Soros did is no different than stock traders shorting an airline's stock after a plane crash. Except the BOE crashed their financial plane themselves.

Just wondering out loud here:

Is there something that can be done to bankrupt Soros?

Legal I mean. It doesn’t seem probable. But fuck it. It might be worth a try.
Maybe I shouldnt have expected much. Mr Swift would not be much bothered by this effort.

There was a death sentence handed down for Soros, should he land in the Philippines, by former President Duterte.
Nope. You got the voices in your head all mixed up.

Soros has never been tried in absentia in the Philippines. Go ahead, see if you can find this fantasy of yours.

You must think Duterte is a righteous dude, eh? Is this what your propagandists tell you?

Duterte is a madman. When the Philippine House of Representatives approved a proposal to reinstate the death penalty, Duterte made a public statement that there was a "bounty" on Soros's head and that if Soros came to the Philippines, he would be executed.

You know why?

Because Human Right Watch had called out Duterte on his human rights violations. Duterte concluded they attacked him because Soros had offered Human Rights Watch $100 million.

Rather then say, "Gee, I guess I should stop murdering my people and behaving like a madman", Duterte blamed Soros. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I don't know if that still holds under the new president, but sending Soros there might be an ideal location.
You want an American citizen to be forcibly extradited so a human right violator can execute him for you.

WOW!

How...Nazi of you.

Soros is a convicted felon with a serious criminal record in France. But somehow he was able to stay out of being transported to Devil's Island.
:laughing0301:

Soros was fined for insider trading.

He is not a convicted felon. There was no criminal trial.

Who are you parroting? Where does this horseshit originate?

Last edited:
If Trump's old man didn't bail his stupid ass out numerous times he would have ended up running fleabag motels in the Bowery, renting out rooms to drunken winos, druggies & washed out hookers.

The real movers & shakers of N.Y.C. real estate considered Trump a joke. A buffoon with a big mouth.

Also, the real movers and shakers aren't arrogant assholes yelling at everyone, doing no preparation and trusting their gut instincts. They've very well prepared, and use the skills of the people they hire effectively. When they enter a negotiation, they know more about the target business than the people selling it. They delegate effectively, giving their staff real responsibility, and the support they need to succeed.

I used to wonder how Trump could lose so much money but watching the chaos and dysfunction at the White House for four years, it was easy to see what a disaster he is in business and why he fails at everything he tries.

Soros is smart enough to ruin our country and have us pay for the privilege of destroying us. His ".orgs" rake in millions and millions.
Watching football today? The NFL pays alms to Soros...

We could wise up and expel him and his .orgs from our country, like his own country did, but because he has the whole left party on his payroll, that isn't going to happen. Everything Trump went through after he was elected was the direct result of the plan laid out and explained at a 3 day seminar held by Soros and Pelosi right after the election. Soros owns us. He wins...
Oh, I see now.

You all want to kill Democrats for doing the same things Republicans are allowed to do.

It all makes sense now.

citizens-united.jpg

Deporting Soros back to Hungary would be a good idea. Prime Minister Orban has had anti-Soros legislation passed.
The anti-Soros legislation is a law which criminalizes providing support to asylum seekers.

Vicktator Orban has stated very clearly that he detests race mixing.

Why do you love Nazi wannabe Vicktator Orban so much? Is it because his cock gobbler Tucker Carlson adores him?

Taking assets from success Jewish families for political reasons.

How original.
Soros helped the Nazis collect possessions from captured Jews. The Internet has zillions of articles about it but, most trying to absolve Soros.
As far as bankrupting Soros, I don't know if that is possible, but, maybe we could make contributions from his 'foundations' illegal to accept for campaign contributions.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back