A New Concept On Age Restriction: 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great idea.

The wife and I might give it a try, since we just barely qualify! ;)

I can understand why certain people want to be separated from other kinds of people, but the way that the restaurant is doing it sounds weird. Why not just have there be designated areas for the place depending on the customers? There could be an area for singles and couples, an area for families, and an area for teenage groups. Restaurants used to do that anyway back in the day when smoking was still permitted. Those who smoked had their own space to show considerateness for those who do not smoke.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I can understand why certain people want to be separated from other kinds of people, but the way that the restaurant is doing it sounds weird. Why not just have there be designated areas for the place depending on the customers? There could be an area for singles and couples, an area for families, and an area for teenage groups. Restaurants used to do that anyway back in the day when smoking was still permitted. Those who smoked had their own space to show considerateness for those who do not smoke.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The issue is shouting and fighting. You do realize that don't you?

^^^ Well that kind of behavior could come from any person regardless of their age, religion, sexual preference, gender, etc. and so why not just get rid of any person(s) who decides to become that much of a public disturbance?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

It's a shame our society has made things get to this point.

So many people, especially people under 30, have no idea of how to behave in public. They are loud, play movies on their in restaurants, wear sweat pants and slippers out, have no concept of politeness and consideration when in public. Going out to eat or have a drink out used to be something people enjoyed and would dress and act appropriately. Now people seem to think the public is no different than their home.

My wife and I won't go out on Friday unless it's at like at 4 and only at certain places like a steakhouse near us because we sit at the bar and at that time it's all people 50 and up. They either keep to themselves or they are friendly and chat with us but they always dress decent and have good manners.

I don't go to a lot of places anymore, or I go to some only at certain times because I don't like using my personal time and money to be around a bunch of inconsiderate bafoons.

I'm only 48 but find I prefer the company of people around retirement age when I go out anymore.

^^^ Well that kind of behavior could come from any person regardless of their age, religion, sexual preference, gender, etc. and so why not just get rid of any person(s) who decides to become that much of a public disturbance?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The restaurant owner recognized the problem. He came up with a solution and he acted upon it. Problem solved and his guests appreciate it. I don't why you think he should be responsible for your problem too.

Titles and Opening Posts:

Titles and opening posts must be free of INFLAMMATORY words, name calling, and "pet names".

Content in opening posts must be 2 sentences or more and must contain the opinion of the member starting the thread. "Get a load of this" is not sufficient topical content. Summarize the topic to be discussed and why you think it needs discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back