A new low for television and Pierce Morgan? Lefty “crackhead Barney” appears on Pierce Morgan to discuss various topics.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022

Why Pierce Morgan would have this thing on his show is the first question. But either way what this crackhead Barney represents is the left wing. It’s effectively the same thing. They scream and shout at people on college campuses and they claim victim status. It is an embarrassment to our parents and grandparents who were Democrats in a different era.

I’d say cut Morgan some slack…turns out, from what I’ve heard, he’s not ALL lefty…he’s been kinda middle of the road on some things.

I can respect that

I’d say cut Morgan some slack…turns out, from what I’ve heard, he’s not ALL lefty…he’s been kinda middle of the road on some things.

I can respect that
I know that. But it’s about him having this “Shock jock” guest on the show

The crackhead Barney person is playing some kind of a character. But the truth is she represents how a lot of left wingers act. And Ill provide my viewpoint that her act and the far left are not good for America.

I know that. But it’s about him having this “Shock jock” guest on the show

The crackhead Barney person is playing some kind of a character. But the truth is she represents how a lot of left wingers act. And Ill provide my viewpoint that her act and the far left are not good for America.
Oh, I’ve never heard of this Barney character..sorry..lol

I love it.

Give these lunatics airtime.

The are a detriment to their cause.

And it makes great TV ( every Blue Moon )even if it is disgusting in one obvious way .
And that is what Piers wants -- ratings for him , the programme and the Channel . Brilliant PR .

Piers is very bright and astute, regardless of political preferences .

Forum List

Back