longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
This
th

is going to replace this?
th

That's what this dumb article suggests @ Micro Pigs the New 'Man's Best Friend?' - US - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

And sure as hades not in my household. Ever. :mad:

Old news and dumb headline. People have been keeping pigs for pets for a long time and dogs are still #2 in popularity.

After cats.

Old news and dumb headline. People have been keeping pigs for pets for a long time and dogs are still #2 in popularity.

After cats.

Cats...

The Ernst Blofelds of domesticated animals...

I just know they're plotting their next terrorist attack...

See the 22lb. Himalayan that cornered its family in their bedroom... You know I'm right...

micro pigs arent new.....they are smart and can be house broken and in the house tend to be cleaner than dogs...

we have a cat that is engaging in battle with a pocket door at 3 am....

After cats.

Cat popularity numbers are inflated due to crazy old women owning 50 of the damn things.

Dogs are better, just like Pie is better than cake.

After cats.

Cat popularity numbers are inflated due to crazy old women owning 50 of the damn things.

But brownies are better that both cake and pie...

After cats.

But brownies are better that both cake and pie...

SACRILEGE!!!! I declare a crusade against the heathen Brownie supporters!!

gwi1.jpg

Forum List

Back