A plea to white america.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
When OJ was aquited of murder, just about every black person in this country rallied for this brother and embrace him. What we later learned was that OJ was about a pro black as Michael Jackson, Clarence Thomas and Wayne Brady....combined. All that support from the black community, wasted on a man who could give two shits about black people.

I see the same thing happening with Trump...he may have your skin tone, he may talk and act like you, but Trump for average white american's is a wasted form of hope. This man uses you people over and over and over and to date, has yet to forfill on promise he gave you, not one.

I understand wanting white hope and white dreams only to prevail...but Trump is the wrong candidate and sooner or later, he's gonna let you down completely...please stop allowing this man to derail his flaws by showing up in your back yards to talk shit and then leave you with nothing.

In short, put your bets on a better white hope

When OJ was aquited of murder, just about every black person in this country rallied for this brother and embrace him. What we later learned was that OJ was about a pro black as Michael Jackson, Clarence Thomas and Wayne Brady....combined. All that support from the black community, wasted on a man who could give two shits about black people.

I see the same thing happening with Trump...he may have your skin tone, he may talk and act like you, but Trump for average white american's is a wasted form of hope. This man uses you people over and over and over and to date, has yet to forfill on promise he gave you, not one.

I understand wanting white hope and white dreams only to prevail...but Trump is the wrong candidate and sooner or later, he's gonna let you down completely...please stop allowing this man to derail his flaws by showing up in your back yards to talk shit and then leave you with nothing.

Still cant get over it, can you, you fucking racist....

So you're saying that underneath his white skin, Trump is really an angry "Black Liberation Theorist" with Marxist tendencies and a taste for fried chicken?

You just went full-retard. Never go full-retard.

This is the first time you've posted here where you didn't express your extreme hatred for white people. So, I'm guessing you don't have our best interests at heart. I'm going to stick your advice over here in the "Things-To- Do-the-Opposite-of" pile with the editorial from the Washington Post urging a special Trump prosecutor for the good of the country.

We need more angry black bitches in US politics.

Apparently they all quit being so angry once Trump won the election.

Why is that? Where are all the black protesters we saw under Obama?

It's like someone just turned the "racism" switch off in 2016.

Go away

The fact that you admit to being one the many who rallied behind a man whom everyone knows murdered his white ex-wife, and her boyfriend illustrates what a total piece of shit you are. And you wonder why so many blacks, are so easy to dislike...

I'm not in the habit of taking shit advice, from known pieces of shit.

Yeah and Obama did nothing for the black race, instead hurt it. I can say I'm sure you voted for him twice, for the only reason being he was black. Take your advice and stick it where the sun don't shine.

White people don't need or want a great white hope....

Nor do black people need a great black hope......

"Take your advice and stick it where the sun don't shine."[/QUOTE]

That would probably in her stack of job applications....

I take poorly of the title of your thread.. America is not white. When you finally realize thst, perhaps you will bring a thread called "A plea to American citizens... All of America, not just one segment. But first you hsve to chane your own persona from a BLACK American to thinking of yourself as an American citizen first.

Can you do it within the next decade?

White people don't need or want a great white hope....

Nor do black people need a great black hope......

Oh, but you do.....you follow this nightmare's every move with approval, its clear the hopes of remaining supreme in America stems from that support. And just for the record, this Meth epidemic all stems from white fear of the future....yeah, you need it. and you need it bad...Trump just isn't the right guy, hommie simp

I take poorly of the title of your thread.. America is not white. When you finally realize thst, perhaps you will bring a thread called "A plea to American citizens... All of America, not just one segment. But first you hsve to chane your own persona from a BLACK American to thinking of yourself as an American citizen first.

Can you do it within the next decade?

All of America isn't standing by supporting Trump, else he'd be gone YESTERDAY.... its these small pockets of white small town america that this man rely's.....don't clear up what the eyes and hears hear daily from his Klan rallies....pay attention and learn

I hope you suck dick better than you write, because then you have some value.....Trump, like Oblama and all the rest play their games and lay down the lies to placate people into being slaves for the capitalist...Can't have unhappy wage slaves...like ants that constantly move and die....For thousands of years humans had idle time, but not in modern society, perpetual motion must be,,,,perpetual....get spell check with grammar help....and brush them dick sucking teeth...

You know what? IDGAF if OJ is guilty, that gold-digging bitch was taking him to the cleaners and fucking her lawyer right in front of him. I'm not mad @ OJ ary a bit.
If he did do it, they deserved it.

You are so out of touch. You think most people care about the color of a politicians skin? Trust me, we dont.

This is why you guys lost the election. You think republicans hate everyone who isn't white, but that couldn't be further from the truth. You dummies don't understand your enemy. :laugh:

In other news, leftist Marxists are claiming that alpha males don't exist.

Forum List

Back