A question that has to be asked

Haven't you heard facts don't matter anymore. All you have to do is plant a seed of negativity, image in the toilet, job lost, game over

Republicans perfected the technique after 2012. I hear they are still calling for another Benghazi investigation too!

Funny to see it turned on them.

But then again is it really all that new?

Position is more privileged than wealth. I was absolutely miffed and disgusted when I learned that politicians had raided public treasuries to settle their sexual harrassment suits.

I knew they did it.
But when one shares information that the rest of the world refuses to see, one is labeled a *conspiracy theorist*.

Almost all so-called *conspiracy theorists* are right in their theories. They just have to wait for everybody else to catch up.

So the flat earth conspiracy theorist are right?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Did you realize the flat earthers were the scientists of their day? The hard core Christians maintained the earth was round. The flat earthers, being anti-Christian *science* slaves, maintained the earth was FLAT.

So in reality, the Christians were the *conspiracy theorists*. The flat earthers were the *modern thinkers* who relied on *evidence*.

All I know is there are people out there today that fully believe the earth is flat and that everything that indicates it is not is all part of some giant conspiracy that has spanned centuries and involves most every country. They believe there has never been anything, be it man or a rocket or even a satellite that has left the atmosphere of the earth. One of them even argued that there are no such things as satellites and that everything we attribute to them is being done by balloons.

Forum List

Back