A Real Cliffhanger Here in New Jersey!

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Yessirreee, we're all just hanging by our fingernails and trying to catch our breath over today's gubernatorial race! Who will will? Chris Christie or Barbara Cuomo...I mean Buono? What's her name? My God what a tight race this is going to be! Leaves me breathless!

I personally am voting for Christie. He needs all the support he can get!

Yessirreee, we're all just hanging by our fingernails and trying to catch our breath over today's gubernatorial race! Who will will? Chris Christie or Barbara Cuomo...I mean Buono? What's her name? My God what a tight race this is going to be! Leaves me breathless!

Stupid troll is stupid.

also,

im-not-saying-op-is-a-faggot-but-op-is-a-faggot.jpg

I voted for Christie

Best NJ Governor in decades....though that is not saying much

I voted for Christie

You can vote for Christie for Prez in 2016 for the same reason.

Might happen

Depends on what version of Christie we see in 2016. I was ready to vote for the John McCain of 2000 but not the John McCain of 2008

Last edited:
Many of our teacher friends hate the man but live in PA so they can't vote. Personally, I could never vote for him as his views on civil, work, and women's rights are too wacko. Plus he has this obnoxious grandiosity about him. Same old presumptuous Catholics I grew up with and went to school with.

I voted for Christie

Might happen

Depends on what version of Christie we see in 2016. I was ready to vote for the John McCain of 2000 but not the John McCain of 2008

If there is an R next to his name you will never vote for him, but then again he might switch parties and you can go from hating him to 100% fanbioism.

Might happen

If there is an R next to his name you will never vote for him, but then again he might switch parties and you can go from hating him to 100% fanbioism.

I have never voted a straight ticket in my life

Have you?

I voted for Christie

Might happen

I voted for Christie today, too. This is going to be the most boring televised returns in decades. I don't know why Buono didn't just drop out, but.....I bet she wanted to.

And yes, I definitely think Christie is warming up, and losing weight, for 2016 and I will vote for him because this fucking Clinton Dynasty has got to stop. Enough already.

Stupid troll is stupid.

also,

im-not-saying-op-is-a-faggot-but-op-is-a-faggot.jpg

Do me a favor, take your shaft and put it up your shaft.

Might happen

I have never voted a straight ticket in my life

Have you?

I have never voted a straight ticket in my life, either.

Forum List

Back