A Reconsideration of the Sanctions

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
I don’t know how much of the network news I’ve been seeing is credible and how much is basically propaganda for our side. But, it seems as though the sanctions which are being imposed on Russia (not just by the United States but also by Canada and Europe), including the shutting-down of Russia’s international banking access, is already heavily impacting Russia and its people.

I have been critical of Brandon for relying only on “sanctions.” But now? I’m willing to double clutch. If it turns out to actually be working, then maybe I should give President Biden a little bit of credit.

Putin needs to get his ass hauled in. Here’s hoping the sanctions — which didn’t deter Putin’s outrageous criminal violence at the outset — end up helping to stop the maniac, now. I’m surprised to be saying this, but “good for Biden.” And here’s hoping.

Last edited:
Morons never do care, but in this case I hope you are right about Putin.
Morons never care about the correct spelling of The Hague? Hm. Why would intelligent people give a shit?

Putin is a piece of shit. I do hope his headache is relieved by a very high speed lead injection.

Russia is not feeling the sanctions. In fact Russia cares so little that it cut gas to Germany. China is picking up all slack and Iran is selling Russian oil.

I don’t know how much of the network news I’ve been seeing is credible and how much is basically propaganda for our side. But, it seems as though the sanctions which are being imposed on Russia (not just by the United States but also by Canada and Europe), including the shutting-down of Russia’s international banking access, is already heavily impacting Russia and its people.

I have been critical of Brandon for relying only on “sanctions.” But now? I’m willing to double clutch. If it turns out to actually be working, then maybe I should give President Biden a little bit of credit.

Putin needs to get his ass hauled in. Here’s hoping the sanctions — which didn’t deter Putin’s outrageous criminal violence at the outset — end up helping to stop the maniac, now. I’m surprised to be saying this, but “good for Biden.” And here’s hoping.
The sanctions only harm the Russian people, who have done nothing.

They've been driving Russia to go to China for credit services, which fucks over Murican banking and the USD.

Whoever is pulling the strings of the senile basement dummy marionette is either toweringly incompetent, or trying to destroy the USD on purpose.

The sanctions only harm the Russian people, who have done nothing.

They've been driving Russia to go to China for credit services, which fucks over Murican banking and the USD.

Whoever is pulling the strings of the senile basement dummy marionette is either toweringly incompetent, or trying to destroy the USD on purpose.
I honestly don’t know. It would be wonderful if the sanctions got the Russians to force Putin to stop. It would be wonderful if something persuaded a rational reasonable humane Russian general to blow Putin’s skull to bits.

I honestly don’t know. It would be wonderful if the sanctions got the Russians to force Putin to stop. It would be wonderful if something persuaded a rational reasonable humane Russian general to blow Putin’s skull to bits.
Putin isn't all wrong....Zelensky is a tool of NATO, UN, and WEF....The Ukrainian people are being hung out to dry, in order for the west to keep their favored piggy bank and money laundry in operation.

There are horrible disgusting people on both sides.

Putin isn't all wrong....Zelensky is a tool of NATO, UN, and WEF....The Ukrainian people are being hung out to dry, in order for the west to keep their favored piggy bank and money laundry in operation.

There are horrible disgusting people on both sides.
Yeah maybe. I don’t know. But I do know that Putin needs to be dead. The Ukrainian people don’t deserve this hell. And maybe we can correct our own behaviors later. But first things first. Let’s get rid of the cancer known as Putin.

Yeah maybe. I don’t know. But I do know that Putin needs to be dead. The Ukrainian people don’t deserve this hell. And maybe we can correct our own behaviors later. But first things first. Let’s get rid of the cancer known as Putin.
Zelensky is a thug too....When you take note that Klaus Schwab and Soros are supporting him, it becomes easier to recognize that there are no good guys -politically speaking- in all of this.

I'd rather biden worry about his own border before we started worrying about others. I'd rather be fix America's problems before sticking his nose into other people's business.

He and his administration have caused so many god damn problems in our country, and they go completely ignored now as all attention goes to some other country. He has shown more support and call for action for Ukraine than he has for his own country.

Zelensky is a thug too....When you take note that Klaus Schwab and Soros are supporting him, it becomes easier to recognize that there are no good guys -politically speaking- in all of this.
I am more than willing to accept that Zalensky is a thug in his own right. That baseline assumption doesn’t alter the outcome in my view. The Ukrainian people aren’t bad guys. What Putin is doing is an atrocity and I do hope that his death come soon. I don’t care if it’s painful, either.

I'd rather biden worry about his own border before we started worrying about others. I'd rather be fix America's problems before sticking his nose into other people's business.

He and his administration have caused so many god damn problems in our country, and they go completely ignored now as all attention goes to some other country. He has shown more support and call for action for Ukraine than he has for his own country.
Not mutually exclusive. Brandon has no intention of addressing our porous border.

and while I agree that the atrocity being inflicted on the Ukrainian people by Putin may qualify as “other peoples’ business” by one definition, I think history teaches that it could soon become everyone’s business. Maybe the lesson is not to hide our eyes to such things. Maybe the lesson is to act (if at all) in time and effectively.

I am more than willing to accept that Zalensky is a thug in his own right. That baseline assumption doesn’t alter the outcome in my view. The Ukrainian people aren’t bad guys. What Putin is doing is an atrocity and I do hope that his death come soon. I don’t care if it’s painful, either.
The Russian people at large aren't bad either...And the stupidity of Murica's corrupt and feckless "leaders" are driving them to use the credit systems of the Chinese.

The position of the USD as the word's resever currency is being put in jeopardy, over allegedly striking back at Putin.

Youre the first republican on here ever to give credit to Biden. Finally the light is dawning on the brain dead repigs.
There's hope for American yet.

Forum List

Back