A Reconsideration of the Sanctions

Just answer the questions if you have the guts but I know you don't.
I'm the expert at abuse.
If you had a question, I wouldn’t have seen it, you complete moron. I told ya, I didn’t bother to read your wall of words. And I’m not about to.

State your question. Be brief. I have very little time to waste on a shithead bot like you. And no remaining patience.

Not really. All they need to do is create a more stable economy for the Russian people and make sure it remains profitable for the oligarchs. Shy away from unnecessary limitation. And bingo. They’re set for life.
Nah, if an oligarch can kill one, he can't be trusted not to kill the next. You would end up with a neurotic nation of paranoid psychopaths.

Nah, if an oligarch can kill one, he can't be trusted not to kill the next. You would end up with a neurotic nation of paranoid psychopaths.
Again. Life comes with no guarantees. But sometimes, it’s still good to eradicate the evil at hand.

Extraordinary rendition. Drag his criminal ass before something akin to a court.
Putin would be tried in abstenta by a foreign court just as Bush, Cheney and others from the Bush administration were. The ICC would not recognize it and neither would the Russian government.

There's no enforcement power of international law.

I respectfully disagree. That's a path we should not travel.
Maybe it’s “wrong” to go back in time and kill baby Hitler in his cradle. And I subscribe to the belief that it is usually wrong to employ violence. But we are discussing war started and waged by Putin. What that evil fuck is doing isn’t theoretical. It’s damnable. He is using violence and mass murder on innocent people in an adjoining nation.

War is a blunt tool. But it did succeed in stopping the Nazis and Imperial Japan. It did stop the Southern States from secession and, in the process, terminates slavery in America. So, violence does have some utility. So does war. And in Putin’s case, so would his assassination.

Putin would be tried in abstenta by a foreign court just as Bush, Cheney and others from the Bush administration were. The ICC would not recognize it and neither would the Russian government.

There's no enforcement power of international law.
I don’t believe he would actually be arrested. Alas. I also don’t believe any in absentia trial would be valid. I also believe that (with a few minor exceptions) “international law” is in fact an oxymoron.

Bottom line. I don’t much disagree with you. But if the world was a tiny bit more rational, the dictator of any one nation who personally chooses to have his country’s military stage an invasion and wage war, causing such carnage as we are seeing in Ukraine, would be immediately found to be a war criminal and would be subject to mandatory jurisdiction of a real international court of law.

I don’t believe he would actually be arrested. Alas. I also don’t believe any in absentia trial would be valid. I also believe that (with a few minor exceptions) “international law” is in fact an oxymoron.

Bottom line. I don’t much disagree with you. But if the world was a tiny bit more rational, the dictator of any one nation who personally chooses to have his country’s military stage an invasion and wage war, causing such carnage as we are seeing in Ukraine, would be immediately found to be a war criminal and would be subject to mandatory jurisdiction of a real international court of law.
I just said that Putin would be tried in abstentia. That means he would not be arrested. That trial would not be recognized by anyone outside of that particular court.

Forum List

Back