A Reconsideration of the Sanctions

Youre the first republican on here ever to give credit to Biden. Finally the light is dawning on the brain dead repigs.
There's hope for American yet.
Nope. I believe others also are willing to acknowledge that sanctions are potentially viable. We kind of all knew it wouldn’t stop Putin from starting the war. But there is at least a glimmer of hope that it might yet get him to back the fuck up. It’s a shame it took so long to get Brandon motivated.

That said, I will indeed give my President props if he manages to pull this off, especially if he can do so without putting any of America’s fighting forces in the line of fire.

I don’t know how much of the network news I’ve been seeing is credible and how much is basically propaganda for our side. But, it seems as though the sanctions which are being imposed on Russia (not just by the United States but also by Canada and Europe), including the shutting-down of Russia’s international banking access, is already heavily impacting Russia and its people.

I have been critical of Brandon for relying only on “sanctions.” But now? I’m willing to double clutch. If it turns out to actually be working, then maybe I should give President Biden a little bit of credit.

Putin needs to get his ass hauled in. Here’s hoping the sanctions — which didn’t deter Putin’s outrageous criminal violence at the outset — end up helping to stop the maniac, now. I’m surprised to be saying this, but “good for Biden.” And here’s hoping.
You cant give Biden credit for the rest of the world sanctioning Putin. Biden had nothing to do with any of it. Even in the US he had no part, other than blindly signing some piece of paper that Kamala pushed in front of him. I doubt Biden even knows there is a war in Ukraine right now.

I don’t know how much of the network news I’ve been seeing is credible and how much is basically propaganda for our side. But, it seems as though the sanctions which are being imposed on Russia (not just by the United States but also by Canada and Europe), including the shutting-down of Russia’s international banking access, is already heavily impacting Russia and its people.

I have been critical of Brandon for relying only on “sanctions.” But now? I’m willing to double clutch. If it turns out to actually be working, then maybe I should give President Biden a little bit of credit.

Putin needs to get his ass hauled in. Here’s hoping the sanctions — which didn’t deter Putin’s outrageous criminal violence at the outset — end up helping to stop the maniac, now. I’m surprised to be saying this, but “good for Biden.” And here’s hoping.
The sanctions are actually becoming problematic. Putin has no reason to stop going to war now. It seems like there is nothing left on the table to threaten him with.

You cant give Biden credit for the rest of the world sanctioning Putin. Biden had nothing to do with any of it. Even in the US he had no part, other than blindly signing some piece of paper that Kamala pushed in front of him. I doubt Biden even knows there is a war in Ukraine right now.
I give him (potentially) credit only for what he has US do. I didn’t think “sanctions” would deter Putin from his obviously planned invasion. I was right.

I also have serious doubts that sanctions will suffice to get Putin the fuck out of Ukraine. I’d be happy to be wrong about that. And if it turns out that I am wrong, I’m content to acknowledge my error and give Brandon some props.

I give him (potentially) credit only for what he has US do. I didn’t think “sanctions” would deter Putin from his obviously planned invasion. I was right.

I also have serious doubts that sanctions will suffice to get Putin the fuck out of Ukraine. I’d be happy to be wrong about that. And if it turns out that I am wrong, I’m content to acknowledge my error and give Brandon some props.
The sanctions will not stop Putin now. He would look like an idiot if he pulled out at this point. The time for sanctions was a month ago. Its too late now.

The sanctions will not stop Putin now. He would look like an idiot if he pulled out at this point. The time for sanctions was a month ago. Its too late now.
The time was maybe even before then. I still harbor a glimmer of hope that the pain imposed by the sanctions on his oligarch buddies may convince someone there to wise-up and put a bullet in Putin’s brain.

Nope. I believe others also are willing to acknowledge that sanctions are potentially viable.
I'll bet not one of those fierce opponents of democrats will ever admit it.
We kind of all knew it wouldn’t stop Putin from starting the war. But there is at least a glimmer of hope that it might yet get him to back the fuck up.
What's this"back the fuck up"? Why not just back up.
What's that shit all about?
It’s a shame it took so long to get Brandon motivated.
Biden is the name dickhead and he did everything correctly at the time opposed to Trump who praised putin as some military genius.
That said, I will indeed give my President props if he manages to pull this off,
but in the meantime you continue to hope America fails because you hate Biden
especially if he can do so without putting any of America’s fighting forces in the line of fire.
You never mentioned that issue when you went into Vietnam for exactly the same purpose.
Thats a very hollow excuse. How generous of you.
Dont make me vomit.

Mushroom Cloud.jpg

Here is what needs to happen to Moscow!!!

The time was maybe even before then. I still harbor a glimmer of hope that the pain imposed by the sanctions on his oligarch buddies may convince someone there to wise-up and put a bullet in Putin’s brain.
Its possible, but very doubtful. I wonder if at the very least Putin loses sleep over that possible bullet himself.

I'll bet not one of those fierce opponents of democrats will ever admit it.

What's this"back the fuck up"? Why not just back up.
What's that shit all about?

Biden is the name dickhead and he did everything correctly at the time opposed to Trump who praised putin as some military genius.

but in the meantime you continue to hope America fails because you hate Biden

You never mentioned that issue when you went into Vietnam for exactly the same purpose.
Thats a very hollow excuse. How generous of you.
Dont make me vomit.
Putin invaded. He ought to get the fuck out. Period. It’s not shit. It is justifiable anger. Putin is a scumbag criminal and ought to be dead.

You can call the incumbent anything you want, shitbag. I’ll continue to call him Brandon. I don’t take stage directions from a dipshit like you. And no. Brandon absolutely didn’t do everything right. How stupid are you, exactly?

And you persist in mischaracterizing what Trump said. He compared the strategic moves of Putin to the ineffective bumbling of Brandon. It is actually very smart to understand one’s opponent. Underestimating the other guy is fucking dumb. Like Brandon.

I root for America, you absolute retard. You can’t get anything right. I think Brandon is a senile pig. But I’m hoping sanctions work because it would be good for America and and for the innocent people of Ukraine.

And your crap about Vietnam is not only utterly beside the point and unpersuasive, but also what poker players call a tell. I now know more about what you’re all about. The good news is it can’t hurt your credibility any more. You have none.

Putin invaded. He ought to get the fuck out. Period. It’s not shit. It is justifiable anger. Putin is a scumbag criminal and ought to be dead.
Trump thinks he's a genius. Do you support Trump still?
You can call the incumbent anything you want, shitbag. I’ll continue to call him Brandon.
Why? Who is Brandon? How is he connected to niceness?
I don’t take stage directions from a dipshit like you.
And let me tell you dickhead, you don't intimidate me either. Youre just another brain dead republican full of hate.
And no. Brandon absolutely didn’t do everything right. How stupid are you, exactly?

He has done nothing wrong since the war started. not one thing and the international community are now backing him for it. Sucks eggs moron.
And you persist in mischaracterizing what Trump said.

He compared the strategic moves of Putin to the ineffective bumbling of Brandon.
No i did not. Its clear on the tape what he said and meant and he did not compare his comments with anything. You are a liar. Why are you protecting the treasonous mongrel.
It is actually very smart to understand one’s opponent.
I know. Putin worked out Trump years ago. So did I.
Underestimating the other guy is fucking dumb. Like Brandon.
Really? Biden has his economy on the ropes, his oligarchs are desperately pleading with putin to stop yet you think that's dumb??
Biden hasn't fired a shot yet.
I root for America, you absolute retard. You can’t get anything right.
No you don't. If you did you would declare your support for Biden here and now but you haven't got the guts. Youre a Trump communists supporter. You pos.
I think Brandon is a senile pig.
Of course you would. Its not as if the world hangs off every word you belch.
But I’m hoping sanctions work because it would be good for America and and for the innocent people of Ukraine.
Innocent people from Ukraine? You fucking hypocrite. You didn't care about the innocent people in Vietnam or Iraq. You lying dickhead.
And your crap about Vietnam is not only utterly beside the point and unpersuasive, but also what poker players call a tell.
The reason you say that is a very poor rebuttal because you know I'm right. Home of the brave my arse. You are as weak as piss.
I now know more about what you’re all about. The good news is it can’t hurt your credibility any more. You have none.
I'd be surprised if you could count past ten without removing your shoes. If you can, your the first high iq American I've met.

Youre whole problem with me is you don't expect to be challenged on here. You all slap one another as if your lies and hypocrisy is gospel. I come along and you brow beat me with your filthy shit and I should take it. Well fuck you. You know but hate for democrats like the rest of them on here. You know nothing about politics except get rid of democrats. Youre as dumb as a stump

You can call the incumbent anything you want, shitbag. I’ll continue to call him Brandon. I don’t take stage directions from a dipshit like you. And no. Brandon absolutely didn’t do everything right. How stupid are you, exactly?

And you persist in mischaracterizing what Trump said. He compared the strategic moves of Putin to the ineffective bumbling of Brandon. It is actually very smart to understand one’s opponent. Underestimating the other guy is fucking dumb. Like Brandon.

I root for America, you absolute retard. You can’t get anything right. I think Brandon is a senile pig. But I’m hoping sanctions work because it would be good for America and and for the innocent people of Ukraine.

And your crap about Vietnam is not only utterly beside the point and unpersuasive, but also what poker players call a tell. I now know more about what you’re all about. The good news is it can’t hurt your credibility any more. You have none.

Trump thinks he's a genius. Do you support Trump still?

Why? Who is Brandon? How is he connected to niceness?

And let me tell you dickhead, you don't intimidate me either. Youre just another brain dead republican full of hate.

He has done nothing wrong since the war started. not one thing and the international community are now backing him for it. Sucks eggs moron.

No i did not. Its clear on the tape what he said and meant and he did not compare his comments with anything. You are a liar. Why are you protecting the treasonous mongrel.

I know. Putin worked out Trump years ago. So did I.

Really? Biden has his economy on the ropes, his oligarchs are desperately pleading with putin to stop yet you think that's dumb??
Biden hasn't fired a shot yet.

No you don't. If you did you would declare your support for Biden here and now but you haven't got the guts. Youre a Trump communists supporter. You pos.

Of course you would. Its not as if the world hangs off every word you belch.

Innocent people from Ukraine? You fucking hypocrite. You didn't care about the innocent people in Vietnam or Iraq. You lying dickhead.

The reason you say that is a very poor rebuttal because you know I'm right. Home of the brave my arse. You are as weak as piss.

I'd be surprised if you could count past ten without removing your shoes. If you can, your the first high iq American I've met.

Youre whole problem with me is you don't expect to be challenged on here. You all slap one another as if your lies and hypocrisy is gospel. I come along and you brow beat me with your filthy shit and I should take it. Well fuck you. You know but hate for democrats like the rest of them on here. You know nothing about politics except get rid of democrats. Youre as dumb as a stump
Holy fuck you do ramble on. I didn’t read any of this latest wall of words you just vomited out.

Seriously, lil’ colon. You’re just not interesting enough for me to Wade through all your crap. Consider brevity.

I’d love to see Putin seized and hauled before the Haugue.
Putin is insulated as a Head of State and the fact that the ICC has no jurisdiction over Russia. if they prosecute him, it would be symbolic. Russia would not recognize it.

Last edited:
Putin is insulated as a Head of State and the fact that the ICC has no jurisdiction over Russia. if they prosecute him, it would be symbolic. Russia would not recognize it.
Extraordinary rendition. Drag his criminal ass before something akin to a court.

Russian oligarchs aren't like Western businessmen. If they go to Putin seeking peace, they are doing so out of self interest. Putin views this conflict as a national interest. The oligarchs are more likely to go to Putin demanding he destroy those that are hurting them, or worse take matters in their own hands. They have the money and connections to pay hackers or thugs.

Russian oligarchs aren't like Western businessmen. If they go to Putin seeking peace, they are doing so out of self interest. Putin views this conflict as a national interest. The oligarchs are more likely to go to Putin demanding he destroy those that are hurting them, or worse take matters in their own hands. They have the money and connections to pay hackers or thugs.
If they (or any one of them) perceive it as in their own interests, they can seek to have the scumbag eliminated. I’d love that. I’m not banking on it. But I would love it.

If they (or any one of them) perceive it as in their own interests, they can seek to have the scumbag eliminated. I’d love that. I’m not banking on it. But I would love it.
That's unlikely as whoever's next would eliminate them. Such is the world of murderous scoundrels.

Holy fuck you do ramble on. I didn’t read any of this latest wall of words you just vomited out.

Seriously, lil’ colon. You’re just not interesting enough for me to Wade through all your crap. Consider brevity.
Just answer the questions if you have the guts but I know you don't.
I'm the expert at abuse.

That's unlikely as whoever's next would eliminate them. Such is the world of murderous scoundrels.
Not really. All they need to do is create a more stable economy for the Russian people and make sure it remains profitable for the oligarchs. Shy away from unnecessary limitation. And bingo. They’re set for life.

Forum List

Back