A Religious Group Getting Fed $$$$?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
A Muslim Brotherhood-linked mosque is now not only tax-exempt but is receiving funds from DHS to “increase its security.”

What is this all about? We know ICE is giving money to churches to support children who illegally crossed the border. But, just how far is the Obama administration going to go to protect Muslim institutions?

Yes, I can see the negative responses because of the source but read the FULL article with links @ Maryland Mosque Already Tax-Exempt now Getting DHS FEMA Taxpayer Grants for Security Creeping Sharia

A Muslim Brotherhood-linked mosque is now not only tax-exempt but is receiving funds from DHS to “increase its security.”

What is this all about? We know ICE is giving money to churches to support children who illegally crossed the border. But, just how far is the Obama administration going to go to protect Muslim institutions?

Yes, I can see the negative responses because of the source but read the FULL article with links @ Maryland Mosque Already Tax-Exempt now Getting DHS FEMA Taxpayer Grants for Security Creeping Sharia

Majority of law enforcement tips about terrorist plots come from mosques. I don't see the problem.

Forum List

Back