A "Slow But Steady" Genocide

Want to talk about Palestinian genocide ?? Look no further then King Hussein himself..

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Up to 20, 000 Palestinians massacred by their own brethren, yet not a single word about this even from the Pro - Palestinians

1.) While the Palestinians lost badly, it was clearly a civil conflict with belligerents on both sides.

2.) I don't know why you would suggest they were killed "by their own kind". The Levantine Palestinian Arabs don't identify with the Hashemites.

3.) What do you expect / desire people to say about the conflict?

The thing that makes Israel so strong is the weakness and disorganization of the Arab nations that surround them.

Want to talk about Palestinian genocide ?? Look no further then King Hussein himself..

Up to 20, 000 Palestinians massacred by their own brethren, yet not a single word about this even from the Pro - Palestinians

1.) While the Palestinians lost badly, it was clearly a civil conflict with belligerents on both sides.

2.) I don't know why you would suggest they were killed "by their own kind". The Levantine Palestinian Arabs don't identify with the Hashemites.

3.) What do you expect / desire people to say about the conflict?
"Levantine" Palestinian Arabs? Ha ha ha. Applying the name Palestinian to those Arabs is bullshit enough and a recent invention as of the 1960's, by applying Levantine to the mix, the bullshit now gets piled high and deep.

As far as the genocide your response was irrelevant. Yes, the Jordanians did commit genocide, no it wasn't because of their differences, it was because the so called Palestinian Arabs wanted to create a Palestine in Jordan, yes, about 70 of Jordan's population are "Palestinians", if there weren't getting along like you said their queen Noor wouldn't be a Palestinian.

The thing that makes Israel so strong is the weakness and disorganization of the Arab nations that surround them.
You just figured out that Arabs / Muslims can't get along and coexist with ANYBODY, including each other? What took you so long?

"Levantine" Palestinian Arabs? Ha ha ha. Applying the name Palestinian to those Arabs is bullshit enough and a recent invention as of the 1960's, by applying Levantine to the mix, the bullshit now gets piled high and deep.

All Arabs aren't the same. Palestinians generally belonged to the Levantine Arab culture/ dialect base. They had much more in common with say Syria then they did with the Hashemites who stem from the Arabian Peninsula. There are a lot of sub-ethnicities within the larger Arab identity, not to mention political divisions and matters of nationality.

Pan Arabism never worked throughout modern history, even at its peak. Not sure why you would promote the idea of it ever being a real thing.

As far as the genocide your response was irrelevant. Yes, the Jordanians did commit genocide, no it wasn't because of their differences, it was because the so called Palestinian Arabs wanted to create a Palestine in Jordan, yes, about 70 of Jordan's population are "Palestinians", if there weren't getting along like you said their queen Noor wouldn't be a Palestinian.

You guys throw around the genocide label way too liberally. It was a conflict over essentially a Palestinian coup attempt. The Palestinians eventually went on to found a mini-state within Lebanon too.

Also, whether you like it or not, Palestinians do have a very strong and unique identity, one which has been molded and solidified by the long running issue of Palestine. They do now have sub-ethnic differences based on common historical identity from other Arab populations.

Excellent point. Well documented & so very true. How sad it is that the only communication with Palestinians that ever led to a lasting peace was king Hussein's Black September. And yet the Palestinians continue to push Israel to also give them the same. They just never seem to learn. It's called Palestinian mentality.

In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Palestinians.....are a part of Transjordan, that was itself part of Ottoman empire, The British created Palestine after WWI in 1919 or so. All that aside, I can respect people that lived in the area of Palestine for a thousand years or more than the people that recently popped up and declared themselves the "chosen" people and stole the land from the previous indigenous group. I can understand WHY some of those same folks would fight back and do such desperate things. I won't justify it, but I understand it. Perhaps the Israelis should try to understand, they were once the victims of evil and oppression too.

Last edited:
Well lets consider the facts. Who was there first, Jews or Muslim "Palestinians"? So then who is stealing or occupying who's land?

In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Palestinians.....are a part of Transjordan, that was itself part of Ottoman empire, The British created Palestine after WWI in 1919 or so. All that aside, I can respect people that lived in the area of Palestine for a thousand years or more than the people that recently popped up and declared themselves the "chosen" people and stole the land from the previous indigenous group. I can understand WHY some of those same folks would fight back and do such desperate things. I won't justify it, but I understand it. Perhaps the Israelis should try to understand, they were once the victims of evil and oppression too.

Even the sacred land of Solomon's Temple has been stolen by the Palestinians to build their mosque.

Well lets consider the facts. Who was there first, Jews or Muslim "Palestinians"? So then who is stealing or occupying who's land?

The original land stance is generally a poor one to make. Especially when to try to tie it to religious belief sets. The same populations can have many historical religious beliefs. Historically Arabs in Palestine identified with ancient Levantine culture groups. For example under Ottoman rule when Arab nationalism was becoming stronger some raised the banner of nationalism as Phoneticians, or Philistines. When the Arab Empires expanded they "arabized" populations that fell under their control. So families that had been living in the area for generations became Arab with the expansion of the empire. They adopted Arabic, and Islam, but they still have historical connections through genetic lineage to pre-Arab empire populations. The Arab empires didn't simply genocide everyone living in an area and repopulate said area with immigrants from the Arabian Peninsula. So using the arrival of Islam as the beginning point for the heritage of the populations who would go on to become the Palestinians isn't very historically accurate or honest. their history did not begin with their adoption of Islam, or the Arabic language.

To be fair in determining which Arab Palestinians belong on the land, let only those with land deeds remain & the squatters leave.

To be fair in determining which Arab Palestinians belong on the land, let only those with land deeds remain & the squatters leave.

And yet even those with Ottoman land deeds have had their land confiscated from them.

OMG! You mean Israel has confiscated land legally paid for & owned by Arab Muslim Palestinians? This is serious. Please give us some documented examples of such Palestinians who have lost their land & homes who had deeds for it. Thank you.

Why did the Ottomans do that to the Palestinians?

And yet even those with Ottoman land deeds have had their land confiscated from them.

I was referring to the Israeli government.

Hmmm! Another day & still not a single documented case of Israel confiscating any deeded Palestinian land that was paid for as alledged. Gosh, is it actually possible the overwhelming number of Palestinians are just a bunch of squatters on Israel's land?

OMG! You mean Israel has confiscated land legally paid for & owned by Arab Muslim Palestinians? This is serious. Please give us some documented examples of such Palestinians who have lost their land & homes who had deeds for it. Thank you.

Why did the Ottomans do that to the Palestinians?

I was referring to the Israeli government.

Forum List

Back