This is a game changer! Joe Rogan says Israel is committing genocide. And Palestinian Pastor Speaks to American Christians

You're lightly dismissing what I've provided. The FACT is, Israel (not the Jews) went into captivity and were eventually SCATTERED NORTHWEST. These became the "Lost Tribes of Israel.". After that, Judah (the Jews) were also driven out and went into Babylon (though there was always a REMNANT) in the Land of Israel. They were prophesied to be exiled for 2520 years.

The Jews understood when the time was coming to return, and it happened. You seem to be swallowing the demonic lie that the Jews are not really Jews. Hopefully you will figure out how you're being misled

You don't listen, do you? I clearly just stated that until I'm finished with the in-depth study I'm doing on this topic, I'm not going to argue or discuss it.

And with all due respect, you really should stop acting as if you know everything and you are never wrong about anything. I'm not singling you out, that goes for every single one of us.

But main point this is now turning into something that conservatives or Trump leaning people like Candace Owens, Tucker Carlson, and Joe Rogan are getting into.

WOW I was just watching that video and I couldn't believe what I was hearing from RICHARD flippin Dawkins about Christianity! :laugh: Did you see that part?

And I LOVE Russell's response to it. Hilarious.

(I'm going to try to set the timestamp to start at the right part, but it might be a few seconds too early, it's the part with Richard Dawkins)

I don’t know the figures. I do suspect that there are plenty of Hamas sympathizers in the Palestinian Territories. As such, I can’t pretend I care what happens to them.

But I do care about the horrifying things being done to children in Gaza — just as I am appalled by what the Hamas vermin did to Israeli citizens in Israel on 10/7 and on so many earlier dates.
What is happening in Gaza is horrifying, but what's the alternative? On Oct 7 a long term ceasefire agreement between Israel and Hamas was in effect, and since Hamas is committed to attack Israel until Israel is destroyed, which means forever, a new ceasefire would at best only delay the fighting for a while.

I don't have a lot of confidence in any of the statistics we hear about the conflict in Gaza, but the photos of devastation are heart wrenching and speak very clearly of human suffering and terror and loss, but what's the alternative? By building hundreds of miles of tunnels under the cities with exists from the tunnels directly into private homes, apartment buildings, office buildings, hospitals, etc., Hamas has successfully merged its own military infrastructure into the civilian infrastructure, making it impossible to get to Hamas without first going through some of the civilian infrastructure, and while Israel has taken extraordinary measures to warn civilians to leaves a building or area to be hit, some civilian casualties are unavoidable, and because 40% of the population of Gaza are age 14 or younger, unavoidably a large percentage of those civilian casualties will be children, but what's the alternative?

Since 2008, there has been a pattern of war, ceasefire, war, ceasefire, war, ceasefire, and if this war ends without Hamas being destroyed, there is no rational basis for not believing there will be another war in a few years and we will have to go through all of this suffering again.

I don’t know the figures. I do suspect that there are plenty of Hamas sympathizers in the Palestinian Territories. As such, I can’t pretend I care what happens to them.

But I do care about the horrifying things being done to children in Gaza — just as I am appalled by what the Hamas vermin did to Israeli citizens in Israel on 10/7 and on so many earlier dates.
Hamas needs to return their captives. But Hamas doesn't mind "sacrificing" their children for "the cause." This is what real evil looks like

You don't listen, do you? I clearly just stated that until I'm finished with the in-depth study I'm doing on this topic, I'm not going to argue or discuss it.

And with all due respect, you really should stop acting as if you know everything and you are never wrong about anything. I'm not singling you out, that goes for every single one of us.
I have opinions just like you. You're only offended because you disagree with me on this.

When you provide your videos on the topic you're passionate about, you would react the same way if they dismissed your work as "some internet researcher."

The information I provided is widely understood in Christian circles but dismissed by the conspiracy crowd who dismissed these FACTS because they want to believe the European Jews who settled Israel "aren't real Jews". I can name several who post here who cling to that lie.

Last edited:
who dismissed these FACTS because they want to believe the European Jews who settled Israel "aren't real Jews".

That's not what I said, and that's not what I think. But for the third time, I'm not going to argue this right now. The fact that you keep trying to bait me into an argument when I've repeatedly said I'm not going to until I finish my study is getting to be rude and annoying.

(apparently I should've kept my big mouth shut about the study) :lol:

Calm down now. I’m not saying “you’re on the side of rapists” even though it’s a fact, some Ukrainian men like men in every country have committed sexual assault.

I don’t run away from you, we’re here for a discussion keep it civilized.

the former prime minister of Israel, Naftali Bennett, actually met with Putin and called him a rational man after Russia invaded Ukraine. Israel as a positive relationship with Russia. There’s tons of people who travel between Russia and Israel. A lot of friendships there.

For the USA to give any money to Ukraine, or Israel is completely completely hypocritical. It was never about morals. Again as stated numerous times otherwise we would be giving money and weapons to freedom fighters, and Africa to end slavery. And the diabolical issues going on in Africa all over the continent right now.

The USA is the most militarized country on the planet, engaging in invading more countries and involved in many more wars than modern Russia has been involved in. And although I disagree with some of the USA military actions over history, I faithfully support the US military and if people want to say I don’t I don’t care about it. I don’t care what somebody on the Internet says about my views if they believe that, I am anti-American, or support Putin or something, because I know what my views are.

We were not invaded by Russia. So it is not appropriate for us to fund Ukraine.

You have openly said Russians are bastards. That would be like saying Jews are bastards. It is 100% racist. you are entitled to that opinion you will be called out for it. Note I’m not personally attacking you. I’m simply reiterating what you have said. And it’s also problematic because some Russians are fighting for the Ukrainian army. So don’t let your racism get in the way of common sense I would say.

And ww2 well it does mean a lot to Americans of today. People who stood for the SS are among the worst people of history. The USA made a mistake in hiring former third reich officials. Though I understand that Von Braun is not a SS or concentration camp official. Still it was the wrong thing to do and I will call it out.

Either the holocaust means something to people or it doesn’t. And for anybody to claim that they support Israel but not specifically criticize the president of Ukraine for giving a salute to a Nazi is not going to cut it. So people who claim to support Israel shd criticize the president of Ukraine or else it doesn’t make any sense and they are engaging in a very odd policy.

See people can support Ukraine and oppose Russia, while simultaneously criticizing the president of Ukraine for saluting a guy who fought for the SS.

Werner Von Braun was an SS Officer. I’m surprised with your extensive knowledge of Nazi’s you didn’t know. The V-1 and V-2 Rockets were built using Slave Labor. More people died building the rockets than died from the Rockets.

Russian is not a race. Russian is a nationality. I’ve covered this before. Slavic would even be a stretch to be called a race. So your constant efforts to try and paint opposition as a racist while calling on people to be civil is yet another lame assed propaganda effort.

The Russians are the worst in the world. They have a culture of dishonesty and barbarism. They deserve nothing less than suffering for their generations of barbarities.

The "fake Jews" conspiracy theory

Research from ADL has documented in detail the rise in antisemitism and anti-Zionism in the weeks and months following Hamas’s brutal assault on Israel on October 7, 2023. One of the most insidious claims used to discredit both Jews and Israel is that Ashkenazi Jews (i.e., Jews who trace their ancestry to Northern and Eastern Europe) have no historical or genetic relationship to Jewish antiquity in the land of Israel—making Jews “colonizers” with no legitimate claim to the land that makes up the Jewish state.  

No one stopped the US from killing millions of people after 9/11.

Israel should respond to the STATE SPONSORED terror attack on innocent people,NOT JUST JEWS, HOWEVER THEY WANT TO.

FUCK SIMILAR MAGNITUDE? Fuck that bullshit.

We had 3,000 killed on 9/11 and we killed easily over a million.

Why should the US be “allowed” to respond to 9/11 how they see fit, but Israel may not? Eff that!
Killing isn’t the solution. THINK!

What is happening in Gaza is horrifying, but what's the alternative? On Oct 7 a long term ceasefire agreement between Israel and Hamas was in effect, and since Hamas is committed to attack Israel until Israel is destroyed, which means forever, a new ceasefire would at best only delay the fighting for a while.

I don't have a lot of confidence in any of the statistics we hear about the conflict in Gaza, but the photos of devastation are heart wrenching and speak very clearly of human suffering and terror and loss, but what's the alternative? By building hundreds of miles of tunnels under the cities with exists from the tunnels directly into private homes, apartment buildings, office buildings, hospitals, etc., Hamas has successfully merged its own military infrastructure into the civilian infrastructure, making it impossible to get to Hamas without first going through some of the civilian infrastructure, and while Israel has taken extraordinary measures to warn civilians to leaves a building or area to be hit, some civilian casualties are unavoidable, and because 40% of the population of Gaza are age 14 or younger, unavoidably a large percentage of those civilian casualties will be children, but what's the alternative?

Since 2008, there has been a pattern of war, ceasefire, war, ceasefire, war, ceasefire, and if this war ends without Hamas being destroyed, there is no rational basis for not believing there will be another war in a few years and we will have to go through all of this suffering again.
You unknowingly admit war is not the answer. It never is. Yet you’ve supported Israel’s genocide from the start.

WOW I was just watching that video and I couldn't believe what I was hearing from RICHARD flippin Dawkins about Christianity! :laugh: Did you see that part?

And I LOVE Russell's response to it. Hilarious.

(I'm going to try to set the timestamp to start at the right part, but it might be a few seconds too early, it's the part with Richard Dawkins)

Yes I saw it. Dawkins is acting like someone who is not neutral or capable of critical thinking. As in he is attempting to reach out to simplistic people.

Of course comparison of Muslim to Christian societies is flawed. For example, the states are extremely wealthy and safe. There are areas in Saudi Arabia, or the UAE that have virtually no crime compared to big cities in the USA flooded with left-wing fanaticism, and all sorts of degradation and crime.

Dawkins should know better. But he probably doesn’t care. He wants to sell books to simplistic minded people.

He can be charming and entertaining, but a career as a mma fighter, a stand up comedian and a podcast host does not make him a expert on international law.
It’s not just Joe Rogan who refuses to support Israel no matter what . It’s other very well-known conservative figures like Tucker Carlson, and Candace Owens, who are well educated in the political atmosphere …

Werner Von Braun was an SS Officer. I’m surprised with your extensive knowledge of Nazi’s you didn’t know. The V-1 and V-2 Rockets were built using Slave Labor. More people died building the rockets than died from the Rockets.

Russian is not a race. Russian is a nationality. I’ve covered this before. Slavic would even be a stretch to be called a race. So your constant efforts to try and paint opposition as a racist while calling on people to be civil is yet another lame assed propaganda effort.

The Russians are the worst in the world. They have a culture of dishonesty and barbarism. They deserve nothing less than suffering for their generations of barbarities.
I’ve never claimed to be an expert on these issues. But it’s obvious there are problems with wanting to write a blank Check to Israel or Ukraine. And there is a much deeper conversation to be had about the US military industrial complex and our own military history before we start criticizing Russia for invading one country.

At least you’re open about your racism or bigotry whatever you want to call it. No different than saying the Jews are the worst in the world. A lot of Jews do not consider Jewish to be a race, but a religion. Now again you are ignoring a critical point blinded by your insane anti-Russian viewpoint. There are Russians, as in Russian, speaking people people from Russia, who have actually gone over to Ukraine to fight for Ukraine. So you’re going against the narrative that some people in Ukraine are spreading, which is that they’re not against the Russians they even want Russians, to join their side to fight Ukraine.

And for somebody who claims to support Israel. Again, the former Israeli Prime Minister Naftalie Bennett visited Vladimir Putin after Russia invaded Ukraine and called Putin rational. There is a considerable population of Israel that supports Russia. Many Israelis are from Russia.

Anyway about Von Braun… one obvious difference is that the USA never publicly celebrated one of these guys for fighting against the Allie’s forces …. President Zelenskyy, and the Prime Minister of Canada put on a show and gave a standing ovation to a guy for fighting in World War II on the side of the axis forces.

The "fake Jews" conspiracy theory

Research from ADL has documented in detail the rise in antisemitism and anti-Zionism in the weeks and months following Hamas’s brutal assault on Israel on October 7, 2023. One of the most insidious claims used to discredit both Jews and Israel is that Ashkenazi Jews (i.e., Jews who trace their ancestry to Northern and Eastern Europe) have no historical or genetic relationship to Jewish antiquity in the land of Israel—making Jews “colonizers” with no legitimate claim to the land that makes up the Jewish state.  

1713094498900.png

I’ve never claimed to be an expert on these issues. But it’s obvious there are problems with wanting to write a blank Check to Israel or Ukraine. And there is a much deeper conversation to be had about the US military industrial complex and our own military history before we start criticizing Russia for invading one country.

At least you’re open about your racism or bigotry whatever you want to call it. No different than saying the Jews are the worst in the world. A lot of Jews do not consider Jewish to be a race, but a religion. Now again you are ignoring a critical point blinded by your insane anti-Russian viewpoint. There are Russians, as in Russian, speaking people people from Russia, who have actually gone over to Ukraine to fight for Ukraine. So you’re going against the narrative that some people in Ukraine are spreading, which is that they’re not against the Russians they even want Russians, to join their side to fight Ukraine.

And for somebody who claims to support Israel. Again, the former Israeli Prime Minister Naftalie Bennett visited Vladimir Putin after Russia invaded Ukraine and called Putin rational. There is a considerable population of Israel that supports Russia. Many Israelis are from Russia.

Anyway about Von Braun… one obvious difference is that the USA never publicly celebrated one of these guys for fighting against the Allie’s forces …. President Zelenskyy, and the Prime Minister of Canada put on a show and gave a standing ovation to a guy for fighting in World War II on the side of the axis forces.

There are tons of differences between what America has done and what Russia is doing. Let’s start with the easiest.

Public dialogue. Before America attacks there is public dialogue. America makes the case publicly. Before we invaded Iraq there was months of debate where we announced our intentions frequently. We had a UN Security Council Resolution. The entire world knew what was going on.

Russia denied any intention to attack. They made no public declaration until after the attack began. A good historical example of that would be Germany invading Poland in 1939. Or Japan attacking Pearl Harbor in 1941. You know. The historical examples of sneak attacks. The dishonorable actions in history?

But what the hell. Let’s continue.

Rape and Torture. You say everyone has examples of that. Well. Sort of. In America we prosecute those responsible. See Abu Ghraib. In Russia. You lie about it happening and promote the bad guys so they are the ones in charge.

Intentionally targeting civilians. Check.

So yes. Russians are the worst people on Earth.

You know. That is almost true.

You can’t fire on hospitals. Unless the enemy fires on you from a hospital. Hamas was launching rockets from Hospital grounds. When you shoot from a restricted target. They get to shoot back at you.

Hamas was using the Aide Convoys to ship weapons in. Who remembers the episode of MASH where there was a tank in the compound? The presence of weapons resupply means that the convoy loses the noncombatant protection.

You know. That is almost true.

You can’t fire on hospitals. Unless the enemy fires on you from a hospital. Hamas was launching rockets from Hospital grounds. When you shoot from a restricted target. They get to shoot back at you.

Hamas was using the Aide Convoys to ship weapons in. Who remembers the episode of MASH where there was a tank in the compound? The presence of weapons resupply means that the convoy loses the noncombatant protection.
Everything you know is wrong.

Your mind is not your own. It’s owned and controlled by Mossad/CIA.

There are tons of differences between what America has done and what Russia is doing. Let’s start with the easiest.

Public dialogue. Before America attacks there is public dialogue. America makes the case publicly. Before we invaded Iraq there was months of debate where we announced our intentions frequently. We had a UN Security Council Resolution. The entire world knew what was going on.

Russia denied any intention to attack. They made no public declaration until after the attack began. A good historical example of that would be Germany invading Poland in 1939. Or Japan attacking Pearl Harbor in 1941. You know. The historical examples of sneak attacks. The dishonorable actions in history?

But what the hell. Let’s continue.

Rape and Torture. You say everyone has examples of that. Well. Sort of. In America we prosecute those responsible. See Abu Ghraib. In Russia. You lie about it happening and promote the bad guys so they are the ones in charge.

Intentionally targeting civilians. Check.

So yes. Russians are the worst people on Earth.
There’s prisons in Russia, holding men for sexual assault.

There’s no way around this you’re engaging in racism and bigotry and that is your freedom of speech. No different than me saying Jews are horrible people, Japanese are horrible people you name it. And ignoring the critical point that a lot of Russians are fighting for the Ukrainian military, or have deserted Russia because they don’t support their country.

I’ve already said the USA is more democratic Compared to Russia. But you see there’s so many wars going on in the world that include countries More authoritarian compared to Russia. Is the USA doing anything about it now? , no ..It’s not about morals. Ukraine is not a democracy. Also it is authoritarian. They’ve canceled presidential elections. Do you want to support em no problem. But don’t lie or exaggerate that there some kind of democracy.

When the United States intervened in iraqs occupation of Kuwait in the early 1990s the Soviet Union approved of it. And this is how we repay Russia today? When we invaded Iraq in 2003 Russia did not supply Iraq And this is how we repay Russia.

The USA has been involved in so many conflicts in the 20th century. Not just invasions but special operations. In many of those situations we don’t get any kind of international approval. Course you probably well know we have been involved in drone strikes many times without the approval of the American public.

The critical point is we were not attacked by Russia. There’s a lot of people making money off of our involvement in Ukraine and Israel. It’s not about morals, it’s not about good guys versus bad guys. It’s about lobbyist getting paid a lot of money.

Forum List

Back