What free speech platforms exist in America when it comes to criticism of the Israeli government?

I just referenced the British mandate article 7 and the Palestinian Citizenship Order, 1925

Great, you have first hand knowledge which means you can snap a picture and post the picture.

irosie, you have gone from everyone only referred to Jews as Palestinians, claiming to use national geographic as a source, or microfilm in libraries. Then irosie claims the British Mandate defines only jews as palesitinians, which would be article 7, which does not come close to stating only Jews are palestinians. Then we have irosie claiming that there are documents in irosie's home that prove only jews are palestinians, yet irosie can not give a picture of that document, either.

Where is the proof, irosie. Irosie claims ownership of proof, yet no pic, scan, nothing.
send me a scan of muhummad riding his magic flying horse over Mount Moriah. PS---the only persons determined to be "PALESTINIANS" from the
time that the ROMAN PIGS renamed Judea "palestina" have been jews until
1964 when a bunch of arabs adopted the term.

send me a scan of muhummad riding his magic flying horse over Mount Moriah. PS---the only persons determined to be "PALESTINIANS" from the
time that the ROMAN PIGS renamed Judea "palestina" have been jews until
1964 when a bunch of arabs adopted the term.

Attachments

• 20240616_164519.jpg
    20240616_164519.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240616_164441.jpg
    20240616_164441.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240616_164428.jpg
    20240616_164428.jpg
    245 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240616_164421.jpg
    20240616_164421.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 20240616_164413.jpg
    20240616_164413.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 1
It was posted a few posts ago , but here it is again

Greene argued on X that the bill "could convict Christians of antisemitism for believing the gospel that says Jesus was handed over" for crucifixion with involvement of some Jewish authorities, including Herod.

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., voted against the bill for similar reasons, pointing to the same example of antisemitism, which many Jews consider harmful.

"The Bible is clear," he wrote on X. "There is no myth or controversy around this."

The main issue is free speech. People will have various opinions on various topics whatever the topic might be. But the issue is free speech and if a platform claims to support it or not. The daily wire in the hill and I’m sure many others claim to support free speech. But at least the daily wire and the hill can not in good faith claim to support free speech because of firing Candace Owens and Gray

There’s no reason to keep reiterating my comment. I respect what you’re doing in this thread and I have cleared up that I am not here to personally insult you. I am not here in any way to demean you. I’m sorry if there’s any misunderstanding it is not my intention to talk down to you and that is not how I feel.

Myself And many others will criticize Black Lives Matter, but we will not go against free speech and prevent those types of people from getting on a platform if we had our own television or podcast platform. And that is the major difference between supporters of free speech/civility and those who are against free speech and similar American values or values of civility ie Christian values.

In short a segment of pro Israel, people are against civility and free speech. On the other hand, some pro Israel, people and prop Palestinian people will have a conversation with those that they disagree with without resorting to name-calling or suppressing their free speech.
For information only, sharing from favorite website. Have you seen this site

First there are multitude of issues here and I think it’s blatantly obvious. For example, notice how when somebody says I support Palestinian people some of the pro israel extremists will immediately call them “terrorist sympathizers” or something like that which is a blatant disregard for civility, and I believe the views of our founding fathers. It is inappropriate to suggest somebody for example, is anti-Jewish for supporting Palestine or disagreeing with Israeli policy.

Candace Owens was fired from the daily wire for perceived anti-Jewish behavior/ perceived pro Palestine views with no evidence to back it up.

Gray was fired from the hill for perceived anti-Israel or pro Palestinian behavior.

Mehdi Hasan was demoted from MSNBC for perceived pro Palestinian stances.

Watch this video

Gray brings up other journalists who have been removed , demoted or deplatformed for perceived anti-Israel or pro Palestinians stances

Also this

Theres even some so-called antisemitism Bill that has passed the house

I believe it says People could be held liable for claiming Jews are responsible for the death of Jesus. Or suggesting Israel is like a Nazi state. These ideologies might offend people but free speech has to live in the USA. This was one of the worst bills ever passed by Congress. It is a shame. Thankful for Marjorie Green and people like Thomas Massie for opposing the bill

AIPAC is also extremely powerful apparently every Republican Congress person according to Massie has their own AIPAC guy that they have to talk to before working on a bill.

From a more European view...

In Ireland especially it perfectly acceptable to object to Hamas and/or IDF.

It is accepted that Hamas are War Criminals who want to escalate the war. They play the victim all over the Middle East and raise money and arms from that.

There is also a deep concerns that the Likud Party (Bibi's Party) want to ethic cleanse Palestine (between the Sea and the Jordan) of Palestinians and perfectly happy escalate the war to justify those actions. They play the victim all over US and raise money and arms from that.

Six Months ago both factions were facing ejection from control of there countries.
Hamas had agreed to Palestine holding an election, there first in 18 years. Hamas was polling at about 32%, they were getting wiped. Since then they have soared in the polls and were around 59% by Dec last year.

Benjamin Netanyahu (Lukid Party) was facing a corruption scandal but the Israelis are more clued in and support for Likud is dropping.

From a more European view...

In Ireland especially it perfectly acceptable to object to Hamas and/or IDF.

It is accepted that Hamas are War Criminals who want to escalate the war. They play the victim all over the Middle East and raise money and arms from that.

There is also a deep concerns that the Likud Party (Bibi's Party) want to ethic cleanse Palestine (between the Sea and the Jordan) of Palestinians and perfectly happy escalate the war to justify those actions. They play the victim all over US and raise money and arms from that.

Six Months ago both factions were facing ejection from control of there countries.
Hamas had agreed to Palestine holding an election, there first in 18 years. Hamas was polling at about 32%, they were getting wiped. Since then they have soared in the polls and were around 59% by Dec last year.

Benjamin Netanyahu (Lukid Party) was facing a corruption scandal but the Israelis are more clued in and support for Likud is dropping.

If you are a vehement supporter of Israel, I wouldn’t even think about calling you some childish name or using foul language against you. That is the point here. There are those who are incapable of having a civilized discussion when it comes to this topic and it is very telling. It’s unfortunate.

I respect your civilized point of view. And that’s really the point of it all. Not so much about what people think about each side. But the civility of their argument, and if they are for suppressing freedom of speech.

For example, as an Irish American, I have a very high-level respect for the Irish freedom fighters in the 1798 Irish rebellion as well as the 20th century Irish revolutionaries that fought for freedom for the Irish people. Now that said I would not use foul language against unionists or people that support the British monarchy.

I would not attempt to silence the free speech of somebody that might support the unionist ideals, or that might have argued against the legacy of Wolf Tone(a Protestant btw) who took up arms against the British just 20 years after the American revolutionaries did the same thing. Of course during the American Revolution the American revolutionaries were reviewed as what we would call terrorists by the British. The British monarchy wanted to decapitate George Washington if they could. And so this was similarly the case with the 1798 Irish revolution against the British. The Irish revolutionaries were reviewed as what people might call terrorists. Same thing in the 20th century somebody would suggest that the IRA were a bunch of terrorists, but others would call them freedom fighters.

That’s really the entire point of this thread…that is do people support having a civilized disagreement when it comes to Israel and do they support free speech? I can see in this thread those who do not support civility who engage in foul language and who either support the suppression of free speech… for example supporting the firing of Candace Owens from the daily wire because her boss with no evidence said that she was anti-Semitic.

Forum List

Back