A so called "transgender" MMA fighter chokes out female competitor in debut match

Again, not sure why you are worked up about this...

Frankly, I'm kind of horrified there is a "sport" where women beat each other up, it doesn't suddenly become worse because one of them used to be a man.

The ass-whuppin' that gets dished out sure as fuck does...

It wont be a win when a guy gives a girl brain damage.
She has agency, and made a choice. I don't see an issue.
You fucking idiots have no concept of future repercussions.
Baseless/irrelevant spewing.

But if you object to sports which may cause brain damage, I assume you're working to regulate/outlaw them.
Do you honestly believe this wont backfire someday with permanent injury or death?
See above.
Do you have any idea how god damn stupid you people are going to look when that happens?
See above.
You will of course change your opinion at that point, but it will be too late.
See above.

Unless it comes to whether she is vaccinated, right?
Baseless/irrelevant spewing/derailing.

You're making wild/false allegations/assumptions, and appear incredibly foolish.
Again, you really don't know much about the sport.
See above.
She could have turned it down but these fighters pay a price for doing so.
Already addressed.
It's not cut and dry like you are saying.
Already addressed.

She has agency, and made a choice. I don't see an issue.

Baseless/irrelevant spewing.

But if you object to sports which may cause brain damage, I assume you're working to regulate/outlaw them.

See above.

See above.

See above.
Youre a fucking retard. I will instantly put you on ignore if you ever respond to me again.

Who said he did? Im just letting him know i will not be participating in his horseshit going foward.

And? One of the bitchiest moves you can make on this forum is to declare that you're going to put someone on ignore.

This is what I replied on the other thread about this.

If you are born with a dick you can't be a chick....no matter how much you mutilate your body.:dunno:

But you know what? If women keep on participating in sports playing against men to women transvestites, they deserve to lose.

I can not have any sympathy for them anymore, heck let the tranny win and be done with female sports.:mad-61:

No biological male should be allowed to compete against biological females. They have higher bone density, more muscle mass, larger hearts and skeletal frames. It should flat out be illegal.

However I do think you should compete against biological females in MMA and we get to watch your ass get beat.

That piece of shit in the pink hair is a man. Look at how much bigger he is overall than the female.

Personally, I think MMA bouts should be illegal... or we should just stop the pretense and restore gladiatorial games.

1631700777682.png

Forum List

Back