A tidal wave of former and current Secret Service agents, both rank and file, and managers, are reaching out to me pleading for help.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Yep, the slide began on Øbama's watch, stalled during Trump's tenure.

Now, under POTATUS Biden, it has accelerated.

Cheatle needs to go, no one outside of Jill has any confidence in her.

A tidal wave of former and current Secret Service agents, both rank and file, and managers, are reaching out to me pleading for help. Many of them have been telling me, and anyone else who would listen, for years, that the Secret Service was collapsing under the enormous weight of managerial incompetence. In the attached article you’ll see I’ve been discussing these issues since early 2012.

Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle’s selfish, irresponsible decision to remain in position is a genuine national security crisis for our country.

Her leadership has already played a significant role in one tragedy, and another one is likely under her failed leadership. If this mess isn’t immediately cleaned up, I assure you, we will lose a President.

https://washingtonian.com/2013/12/04/what-its-like-protecting-the-president-former-secret-service-agent-dan-bongino-tells-his-tale/

A tidal wave of former and current Secret Service agents, both rank and file, and managers, are reaching out to me pleading for help. Many of them have been telling me, and anyone else who would listen, for years, that the Secret Service was collapsing under the enormous weight of managerial incompetence. In the attached article you’ll see I’ve been discussing these issues since early 2012.
Secret Service Director Kim Cheatle’s selfish, irresponsible decision to remain in position is a genuine national security crisis for our country.
Her leadership has already played a significant role in one tragedy, and another one is likely under her failed leadership. If this mess isn’t immediately cleaned up, I assure you, we will lose a President.

Except Bongino lost all his credibility a long..time..ago. :auiqs.jpg:

Cheatle was hired to transform the secret service from an effective force into a DEI service. She was dismissing men with experience and ability to reach a goal of 30% women. That's how the detail guarding Trump had a 5 foot tall woman who screamed when she heard the gunfire and hid behind Trump.

This is one of Trump's most important jobs, and he is REALLY GOOD at firing people. All of the Obama-Biden diseased agency leaders should line up their moving vans now. Beat the rush.

Forum List

Back