A Tour and Census of Palestine Year 1695: No sign of Arabian names or Palestinians

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
It certainly looks that the piece by Joseph Farah "The Jews Tool No One's Land" was right on the button. Farah is an Arab Christian of Syrian and Lebanese roots. I think the problem here is that the ordinary Arabs plus the Muslims around the world (many of whom have never met a Jew in their lives) have been brainwashed by their leaders to think that it was actually the Jews who took the Arabs' land because the leaders don't want to see Jews governing one tiny piece of land in the Middle East. The Arabs want it all..

A Tour and Census of Palestine Year 1695: No sign of Arabian names or Palestinians
Posted on April 27, 2014 by ADMIN20 Comments 9 Votes

by Avi Goldreich

(Translated from the Hebrew by Nurit Greenger.)

The time machine is a sensation that nests in me when I am visiting Mr. Hobber old books store in Budapest, Hungary. Hobber learned to know my quirks and after the initial greeting and the glass of mineral water (Mr. Hobber is a vegan) he leads me down the stairs to the huge basement, to the Jewish “section.”

The Jewish section is a room full of antiquity books on subjects that Mr. Hobber sees to be Jewish. Among the books there are some that are not even worthy their leather binding. However, sometime, one can find there real culture treasure. Many of the books are Holy Books that may have been stolen from synagogues’ archives: Talmud, Bible, Mishnah, old Ashkenazi style Siddur, and others. Customarily, I open them to see who the proprietor is; who was the Bar Mitzvah boy who received the book two hundred years ago and to whom did he pass the book at the end of his days. It is simply curiosity.

Continue reading at:

A Tour and Census of Palestine Year 1695: No sign of Arabian names or Palestinians | Palestine-Israel Conflict

Forum List

Back