A tour of walls protecting the homes of Hollywood celebrities, the hypocrites...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this is a video tour........of the homes of anti-Trump, anti-Wall, hollywood celebrities...well...a tour of the walls protecting the homes of these celebrities, since the walls keep the reporter from actually getting to the homes...

Some of these walls are massive...

Walls Across America: Celebrity Edition

I thought Streisand's wall was very nicely landscaped out front.

Ron Reiner ain't screwin around, though, he even got some very menacing barbed wire up there on top. Shesh. It's very immoral if you ask me.

I thought Streisand's wall was very nicely landscaped out front.

Ron Reiner ain't screwin around, though, he even got some very menacing barbed wire up there on top. Shesh. It's very immoral if you ask me.

He must be a racist.......only a racist would have a wall around his home...

DemSocWalls.jpg

Too funny

I can build a wall around a half acre of land
That proves we should build a wall around the country

this is a video tour........of the homes of anti-Trump, anti-Wall, hollywood celebrities...well...a tour of the walls protecting the homes of these celebrities, since the walls keep the reporter from actually getting to the homes...

Anyone breaking into a home is looking to rob and hurt.

overwhelming majority of refugees and immigrants looking to work

get real

This is an obviously unbelievable stupid post.

By 1997, an estimated 20,000 gated communities had been built across the country. Approximately 40% of new homes in (liberal) California are behind walls. In 1997, estimates of the number of people in gated communities ranged from 4 million in 30,000 communities up to around 8 million, with a 1⁄2 million in California alone.

How many jobs are they hiding behind those walls? How much better a life is it in escaping the hardships of outside the walls? Is it private property in there? Oh idk, just a few rational questions to munch on and differentiate from the border fence.

Seems kinda funny. They all have walls to keep undesirables out but don't want a wall to keep illegals out??

Color me shocked.

"Do what I say, not what I do."
no one is saying do not build a wall around a home.

people looking to break into homes are up to no good

refugees and immigrants are looking to get away from bad things. looking to work and make a better life

I wonder how they would explain why the walls are around their property if anyone were to ask them why.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back