Texas Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee has died- Age 74

You are an awful awful awful person crossbody, and need to stop this dancing on her grave as you are doing. It shows your wicked heart, on your own coat sleeve.... for everyone to see....! Is that what you really want?.....while claiming to be a Christian?
I am a Christian that's why I"m telling the truth. You can't handle it because this person was a democrat' and an evil and wicked murderous DEMOCRAT.

You think Christians are weak and you can make a fool out of them. You think Christians gone just shut up if you bark. You better think again. You can hoop and holla and the truth is still gone get dished out.

Process that!

Last edited:

Texas Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee has died​

Fri, July 19, 2024, 10:34 PM CDT

Longtime Texas Democratic Congresswoman Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee has died. She was 74.

Lee's family posted a statement on X announcing the following:

"Today, with incredible grief for our loss yet deep gratitude for the life she shared with us, we announce the passing of U.S. Representative Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th Congressional District of Texas. A fierce champion of the people, she was affectionately and simply known as "Congresswoman" by her constituents in recognition for her near-ubiquitous presence and service to their daily lives for more than 30 years."

Lee announced in June that she has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
She was the fucking WORST! Or at least one of the worst. I will not be mourning the loss of this wretched woman.

You are an awful awful awful person crossbody, and need to stop this dancing on her grave as you are doing. It shows your wicked heart, on your own coat sleeve.... for everyone to see....! Is that what you really want?.....while claiming to be a Christian?
Nah, she fuckin sucked. Dont ask us to feel sorry for race baiting lying lefties that die.

Texas Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee has died​

Fri, July 19, 2024, 10:34 PM CDT

Longtime Texas Democratic Congresswoman Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee has died. She was 74.

Lee's family posted a statement on X announcing the following:

"Today, with incredible grief for our loss yet deep gratitude for the life she shared with us, we announce the passing of U.S. Representative Sheila Jackson Lee of the 18th Congressional District of Texas. A fierce champion of the people, she was affectionately and simply known as "Congresswoman" by her constituents in recognition for her near-ubiquitous presence and service to their daily lives for more than 30 years."

Lee announced in June that she has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
I will mourn her passing for a full second ... done.

lol. I have learned the hard way that most who claim they are christian are nothing Christ would be proud of. Backstabbers, hypocrites, don't practice what they contantly preach.

Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'

lol. I have learned the hard way that most who claim they are christian are nothing Christ would be proud of. Backstabbers, hypocrites, don't practice what they contantly preach.

Mahatma Gandhi — 'I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.'
What makes you think she isnt going to Hell? I mean if we are going to bring religion into this, then lets explore ALL the possibilities. :dunno:

Go back to the #9 post of Amanda Edwards and the crowd around her. Notice it says Amanda got out of the mayor's race since Sheila got in, and Amanda began running for Sheila Jackson Lee's Congress woman seat. Even throwing her support to SJL.

What happen???

After Sheila Jackson Lee had a leaked recording of her cussing horribly which caused her to lose the mayoral seat... she then ran backwards as fast as she could to try and snatch her old seat from Amanda Edwards while the election was still going on. She had no love for Amanda nor anyone else.

I just read that she did have two grandchildren who no doubt also loved her. She's now gone from this Earth and there are those who are deeply grieving her passing. I think it is not time to be unkind.

I had absolutely no admiration for her politics, but I agree. I'm not celebrating her loss.

Just another fast cancer death, though. Lots of those on the rise, and makes me wonder how many boosters she got.

I'm glad you said that, as Sheila believed she was the very best Christian ever. Sheila Jackson Lee just about owned every black church in Houston. She owned the microphone at everyone of them; especially the mega and mini-mega churches. She kept those black pastors in fear and trembling.

Last edited:
I had absolutely no admiration for her politics, but I agree. I'm not celebrating her loss.

Just another fast cancer death, though. Lots of those on the rise, and makes me wonder how many boosters she got.
You can find her on news sites and videos promoting all those covid shots forcefully.

That's her lineage right there....

Berating employees
Cussing out black males
Stealing elections from black females
Murdering a black man

Houston is 100% better off without her. Houston was terribly bullied by democrat Sheila Jackson Lee. Seems like only God could have stepped in to make it stop.There is not one good thing in that city to show for her 30 years as Congresswoman.

No.

You are speaking about things you cannot, and do not, know. Jesus said the rain falls on the just and the unjust. We can judge her by her words and actions--that is, we can say if she speaks and does according to the Word of God, etc. But we have NO call to say that God judged her with death. We just don't know.

I would mourn her death about as much as I would mourn Judas Iscariot's death. People need to stop lying about how they mourn every single dead person's death.

I am a sinner; that's why I need Jesus.

That's what I preach.

That's the Gospel

No.

You are speaking about things you cannot, and do not, know. Jesus said the rain falls on the just and the unjust. We can judge her by her words and actions--that is, we can say if she speaks and does according to the Word of God, etc. But we have NO call to say that God judged her with death. We just don't know.
did you hear the recording in post #4

we know this stuff the proof is there of her cussing her
employees out. This is how people ignore the truth when its already been posted.

did you hear the recording in post #4

we know this stuff the proof is there of her cussing her
employees out. This is how people ignore the truth when its already been posted.

I know about that already. I can and am measuring her by her words and actions. Accordingly, she is not a kind person, and may have very well been a rotten one.

But it is ONLY for God to know if he took her by pancreatic cancer as punishment or not. We don't know that.

If Mahatma Gandhi liked Christ as you say, he wouldn't be in hell. He instead never got saved, never accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior.

Mahatma Gandhi’s family practiced a kind of Vaishnavism, one of the major traditions within Hinduism, that was inflected through the morally rigorous tenets of Jainism —

I'm glad you said that, as Sheila believed she was the very best Christian ever. Sheila Jackson Lee just about owned every black church in Houston. She owned the microphone at everyone of them; especially the mega and mini-mega churches. She kept those black pastors in fear and trembling.
You are proving my point quite nicely.
Do you think Jesus ranted and raved and gleefully celebrated a death of someone like you are? Dislike her all you want. Just shut the fuck up already. She's dead. Get over it.

Jesus got so "riled up" that he toppled tables in the Temple.

Someone please tell Christ He was "unchristian"?

ha
Ah. He turned over tables. Did he run around with his panties in a twist after it was over?

I have no intention of arguing with bible thumpers. They are very much like democrats. Do as I say not as I do sorta thing.

Forum List

Back