Texas Democratic Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee has died- Age 74

You are proving my point quite nicely.
Do you think Jesus ranted and raved and gleefully celebrated a death of someone like you are? Dislike her all you want. Just shut the fuck up already. She's dead. Get over it.
It's the middle of the night. I'm not celebrating anything at the moment. Stop making up lies. The woman is dead-did I killer her? "NO" so move on with your lies.

Ah. He turned over tables. Did he run around with his panties in a twist after it was over?

I have no intention of arguing with bible thumpers. They are very much like democrats. Do as I say not as I do sorta thing.

This is what you do. You start it, but if you don't like the way it ends, you whine and say "you have no intention". Well you did, obviously. You started it.

Jesus got so "riled up" that he toppled tables in the Temple.

Someone please tell Christ He was "unchristian"?

ha
Christ's anger at the money changers,was Righteous Anger.

Look it up.

What's going on here, can't and doesn't compare to Christ...imo.

That COVID vaccine doesn't work.

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee receives COVID-19 vaccine​

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Two Years Later...

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee tests positive for COVID-19 despite being fully vaccinated​

Monday, May 16, 2022

In 2022, over eighty percent of new Covid-19 cases had 2 Jabs!
Those of us who refused the Jab constituted about 15 percent of new outbreaks.
Q.E.D. The Jab was far worse than worthless. It was deadly. But the ever-sanctimonious Leftists spat on those who refused it.

Many years ago the tobacco industry was telling people to stick a cigarette in their mouths and puff smoke into their bodies from it. They were advertising it as being the sexy and adult thing one must do. However it was doing nothing but killing and harming.

They managed to trick many into getting a COVID-19 vaccine by using the mantra "safe and effective" when it really is dangerous ad deadly.

God is sick and tired of these democrats and all of their murders 😠😠😡😡😡
how the fuck do you know what god is sick and tired of?...he might be sick and tired of judgemental assholes like you telling us what he is sick and tired of....

Forum List

Back