A Trans Woman Had a Vagina Built From Fish Skin

So you want to spew your opinions but no one else can?

My opinion of the stupidity of your opinions is just as valid as your stupid opinion
You came into this thread specifically because you disagreed with the POV of the OP. Seems to me that qualifies as looking for a fight. What a pleasant way to spend your lonely Saturday.

Actually for quite a long time, it has been accepted that society has a duty to protect crazy people from harming themselves.

Dude. The guy had his DICK CUT OFF, and then a vagina crafted from FISH SKIN. He is an animal human hybrid. And the first.

I AM QUALIFIED TO SEE THE HARM THERE.
I agree about crazy people being protected from harming themselves. But internet trolls don’t get to just determine who is crazy and who isn’t. That’s a medical thing, which is why I’m saying these decisions should be made between people and their doctors.

Do you oppose it when women cut open their breasts and have silicon sacks stuffed in a sewed up?

I think I see where this is going. You see that I treat children, responsible adults and crazy people, differently.

And to you, this is a gotcha moment.

That you.... I just don't even know what to say to that. You are bat shit insane.
Look, I’m not gonna jump down your throat with a gotchya, you’ve been somewhat respectful during this debate so I’ll keep things above board. But one of your points was contradicted. Just because something may not benefit society in your eyes that does not mean it should be made illegal. Therefore, it’s not a valid point for you to use to say Transotional surgeries should be outlawed. Calling me insane doesn’t change that.

If you want to focus more on your “crazy people hurting themselves” argument we can do that… but that question is one for the medical community and I’m sorry to say you’re going to be proven wrong again. Do you want to continue down that road now?

Forum List

Back