A Trans Woman Had a Vagina Built From Fish Skin

Riiiight, so if a little kid was all excited about Santa Claus on Christmas and asked you about Santa would you respond by telling that kid that Santa does not exist? Or would you support their delusion because your empathetic to the excitement a young kid has about Santa and not want to make them feel bad?

With a child? Yes, I would and have lied to children about Santa Claus.

The difference is that I did not help them to permanently mutilate their bodies, ruining their lives forever.

They grew up, they realized the truth, no harm done.

On one hand no harm, on the other hand, massive harm.

Not sure if you are getting any of this. I know it is high level thinking, Relatively speaking.

Interesting... So what good comes from smoking cigarettes and drinking alcohol? would you support policies to make those illegal?

Smoking cigarettes? VEry little. Alcohol? Plenty. The majority of people enjoy using alcohol to relax and socialize.

Your point?

With a child? Yes, I would and have lied to children about Santa Claus.

The difference is that I did not help them to permanently mutilate their bodies, ruining their lives forever.

They grew up, they realized the truth, no harm done.

On one hand no harm, on the other hand, massive harm.

Not sure if you are getting any of this. I know it is high level thinking, Relatively speaking.
Excellent, so you lying to the children would be an act of empathy, correct? You wouldn't want to make them feel bad by squashing their hopes and dreams so you act in a way that makes them feel good and excited.

The act of calling somebody by their preferred pronoun is also an act of empathy in the same manner.

Yet you feel more of a need to help and teach adults the "truth" more so than children, don't you find that interesting? With a child you will play along with the "lie". Adults, NO, you feel the need to stand your ground and teach them what you feel is right and proper... For the betterment of themselves and society. And one way you will do this is by calling a trans woman a HE... Because you won't compromise your principles to make them feel comfortable and accepted, that kind of empathy is a step to far. Calling them sick and deranged and by their biological pronouns while instituting government control over their medical decisions is the kind of empathy you prefer... Great logic!!!

Smoking cigarettes? VEry little. Alcohol? Plenty. The majority of people enjoy using alcohol to relax and socialize.

Your point?
My point is in my question that you didn't answer... Would you make them illegal? Lets just go with smoking as you said there is Very little benefit for society with smoking.

Excellent, so you lying to the children would be an act of empathy, correct? You wouldn't want to make them feel bad by squashing their hopes and dreams so you act in a way that makes them feel good and excited.

The act of calling somebody by their preferred pronoun is also an act of empathy in the same manner.

Yet you feel more of a need to help and teach adults the "truth" more so than children, don't you find that interesting? With a child you will play along with the "lie". Adults, NO, you feel the need to stand your ground and teach them what you feel is right and proper... For the betterment of themselves and society. And one way you will do this is by calling a trans woman a HE... Because you won't compromise your principles to make them feel comfortable and accepted, that kind of empathy is a step to far. Calling them sick and deranged and by their biological pronouns while instituting government control over their medical decisions is the kind of empathy you prefer... Great logic!!!

Children are protected from making dangerous decisions.

Adults need to come to grips with reality. If they cannot, they need to be cared for.

My point is in my question that you didn't answer... Would you make them illegal? Lets just go with smoking as you said there is Very little benefit for society with smoking.

Oh, you have to balance the cost benefits of a policy. It is a lot more complicated than you just pretended.

Children are protected from making dangerous decisions.

Adults need to come to grips with reality. If they cannot, they need to be cared for.
I'm not talking about children making dangerous decisions... Do I really need to explain the analogy to you? Its about your selective empathy. Its not your job to control adults unless they are harming others. You aren't qualified to say whether a medical procedure is harmful or beneficial to a person. Thats for that person and their doctor to decide.

Oh, you have to balance the cost benefits of a policy. It is a lot more complicated than you just pretended.
Ok well explain your thinking on it then. Why do you want to make transitional surgery illegal and not cigarettes when you claim both are harmful and of little to no benefit for society?

How many people a year do you think die from cigarettes vs transitional surgeries?

p1423601929-scaled.jpg

Billy Bob posing with his strike before heading to the San Francisco hospital bait shop to cash in his haul!

I don;t care because it's none of my fucking business just like it's none of yours

This wasn't some secret info I came across. It was printed in a major international newspaper, thus making it noteworthy. To recap: someone was so desperate to build himself a vagina that he used FISH SKIN to do it. Does he now she have that right? Yes. It is strange? You bet.

I'm not talking about children making dangerous decisions... Do I really need to explain the analogy to you? Its about your selective empathy. Its not your job to control adults unless they are harming others. You aren't qualified to say whether a medical procedure is harmful or beneficial to a person. Thats for that person and their doctor to decide.

Actually for quite a long time, it has been accepted that society has a duty to protect crazy people from harming themselves.

Dude. The guy had his DICK CUT OFF, and then a vagina crafted from FISH SKIN. He is an animal human hybrid. And the first.

I AM QUALIFIED TO SEE THE HARM THERE.

Ok well explain your thinking on it then. Why do you want to make transitional surgery illegal and not cigarettes when you claim both are harmful and of little to no benefit for society?

How many people a year do you think die from cigarettes vs transitional surgeries?

I think I see where this is going. You see that I treat children, responsible adults and crazy people, differently.

And to you, this is a gotcha moment.

That you.... I just don't even know what to say to that. You are bat shit insane.

This wasn't some secret info I came across. It was printed in a major international newspaper, thus making it noteworthy. To recap: someone was so desperate to build himself a vagina that he used FISH SKIN to do it. Does he now she have that right? Yes. It is strange? You bet.
Not really noteworthy

In fact the use of animal tissue in medicine is quite commonplace

My opinion is that those kind of opinions are fucking stupid.

If you don't like other people's opinions about your opinions get the fuck out
You're like that annoying kid who eventually is sent to his room because the grown-ups want to talk.

Last edited:
You're like that annoying kid who eventually is sent to his room because the grown-ups want to talk.
So you want to spew your opinions but no one else can?

My opinion of the stupidity of your opinions is just as valid as your stupid opinion

Forum List

Back