A video of a young boy pledging allegiance to its self-proclaimed “Islamic State” is circulating on

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
319c947f-6834-4814-b245-b36ee0bb490d_16x9_600x338.jpg
|
Video shows young boy pledging allegiance to ISIS
Monday, 25 August 2014

A video of a young boy pledging allegiance to its self-proclaimed “Islamic State” is circulating on social media.

The boy is seen in the video reciting a pledge of allegiance to ISIS.

The boy seemed to utter the statements with difficulty, forcing the man who dictated the allegiance to repeat himself more than once.

Continue reading at:

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/web...ws-young-boy-pledging-allegiance-to-ISIS.html

I got plenty more evidence how the IS poisoning children mind, or body.. but nobody really give a damn about it, I'm beginning to think its actually about Islam, particularly the Sunni branch.
Sunni claim he converted to Islam so I guess its about Islam or about him being irrational ..or both.

black, red and green flag it the pan-african flag.

there is also the
"Black Child`s Pledge"
I pledge allegiance to my Black People.

I pledge to develop my mind and body to the greatest extent possible.

I will learn all that I can in order to give my best to my People in their struggle for liberation.

…I will discipline myself to direct my energies thoughtfully and constructively rather than wasting them in idle hatred…

I will train myself never to hurt or allow others to harm my Black brothers and sisters…

These principles I pledge to practice daily and to teach them to others in order to unite my People.

Forum List

Back