Aaaand another derailment.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
In another train derailment, 31 Union Pacific cars carrying coal derail in Nebraska, company says
Orlando Mayorquin, USA TODAY
Tue, February 21, 2023 at 5:22 PM EST·

More than two dozen Union Pacific train cars carrying coal derailed early Tuesday morning in Nebraska, the rail company confirmed.

At roughly 1:45 a.m. central standard time, 31 Union Pacific train cars derailed in the city of Gothenburg, Nebraska, according to Union Pacific spokesperson Kristen South.

South said there were no injuries. One of the train tracks near the derailment site reopened at 8 a.m. local time as crews moved in with heavy equipment to begin cleanup, according to South.

It's all good folks. These are so normal.

In another train derailment, 31 Union Pacific cars carrying coal derail in Nebraska, company says

More than two dozen Union Pacific train cars carrying coal derailed early Tuesday morning in Nebraska, the rail company confirmed.

At roughly 1:45 a.m. central standard time, 31 Union Pacific train cars derailed in the city of Gothenburg, Nebraska, according to Union Pacific spokesperson Kristen South.

South said there were no injuries. One of the train tracks near the derailment site reopened at 8 a.m. local time as crews moved in with heavy equipment to begin cleanup, according to South.

Yes, they are or have you ignored history?

In 2018 there were 2 derailments 9 days apart.

Did you think your blob was behind it, short stack?

And then there's this . . .

What Caused the Factory Explosion in Bedford, Ohio? What to Know About the Deadly Accident

If I did not know better I might suspect America under attack. Do I know better?

It's called the "breaking" of America.

Destruction, destruction, destruction.....physically, mentally and spiritually.

That's why the Rats stole the election for.

oh sure, that is it. Any evidence?

Evidence? yes in my eye....

I mean all that I have seen and all that has happened under this cretin Fake President! destroying traditional, decent America to pieces.

It's called the "breaking" of America.

Destruction, destruction, destruction.....physically, mentally and spiritually.

That's why the Rats stole the election for.
No, not really but you can always emulate yerself to prove us wrong.

Evidence? yes in my eye....

I mean all that I have seen and all that has happened under this cretin Fake President! destroying traditional, decent America to pieces.
Well, yea, but most of America does not see it your way. So unless you have some evidence all the bad stuff that has happened recently is connected and the fault of libs...you are babbling.

This is the problem with deregulation and cutting the shit out of government oversight. Thank you trump for fucking things up!

Forum List

Back