ANOTHER Train Derails As Buttigieg FINALLY Announces Plans To Visit Palestine Oh

Yep it was pretty bad:

View attachment 759087View attachment 759088View attachment 759089View attachment 759090

And some more...

View attachment 759091
View attachment 759092

Oh wait; those were from 2018.

The first four were from a derailment in Evansville, Indiana on June 17, 2018 and the last two were from a derailment in Doon, Iowa on June 26, 2018 (9 days later).

You may not have heard about them...even when Trump was at a hate rally on June 27, 2018.

Let me guess...that was perfectly okay for him to not go to Iowa or Indiana....

~~~~~~
You have to admit that this was the Biden administration's Katrina moment and both Joey Xi and his gay protégé Buttigieg have screwed the pooch.

**********​

~~~~~~
You have to admit that this was the Biden administration's Katrina moment and both Joey Xi and his gay protégé Buttigieg have screwed the pooch.

**********​
Wow, could you imagine if that were remotely true?

~~~~~~

**********​
How many died from Katrina vs Norfolk Southern?
The scope of the two are not remotely similar

Biden was half way around the world building global alliances

We don't need to choke out independent, privately-owned businesses with record-setting amounts of govt regulations, as Obama did.
If we don't have regulations then what should the fed do, if anything, to help stop train derailments?

If we don't have regulations then what should the fed do, if anything, to help stop train derailments?
How about, with all regs imposed / laws passed, they are enforced...instead of imposing/passing them, NOT enforcing them, declaring they don't work, and 'we need more, stricter ones'?!

What a novel idea - we should really try that for once.

How about, with all regs imposed / laws passed, they are enforced...instead of imposing/passing them, NOT enforcing them, declaring they don't work, and 'we need more, stricter ones'?!

What a novel idea - we should really try that for once.
Which regulations were imposed/laws passed that weren't enforced that caused the train to derail?

Which regulations were imposed/laws passed that weren't enforced that caused the train to derail?

That's just the thing, isn't it snowflake?!

Buttigieg attempted to blame Trump for the derailment, but the NTSB called Buttigieg out for LYING - SPREADING MISLEADING information.- telling him to STOP, and explained the regulation Buttigieg used in the attempt to blame Trump had ZERO to do with the Palestine train derailment...

Then you / snowflakes declare we need MORE regulations, as if MORE would have prevented the derailment....which you have ZERO way of knowing / proving, like with Buttigieg's false claim.

Private train.private rail. Red state. Now you bitch and want the Feds.

Water bad, as bad as Jackson?

billions of dollars meant for the NOLA levees, floodwall, gates and all other hardware never made it there in a near complete African American controlled government. Controlled for a quarter of century. The warning where there. Chocolate City rules. And they rebuilt it not just with the taxpayer's money with massive private side funds also and the ungratefulness is sickening. Separate the nation.

Maybe you should spend some time away from your keyboard, doing research, and then come back and write a profound award winning book about apples and oranges.

Maybe you should spend some time away from your keyboard, doing research, and then come back and write a profound award winning book about apples and oranges.

OK

Maybe you can explain how many died in the Derailment

That's just the thing, isn't it snowflake?!

Buttigieg attempted to blame Trump for the derailment, but the NTSB called Buttigieg out for LYING - SPREADING MISLEADING information.- telling him to STOP, and explained the regulation Buttigieg used in the attempt to blame Trump had ZERO to do with the Palestine train derailment...

Then you / snowflakes declare we need MORE regulations, as if MORE would have prevented the derailment....which you have ZERO way of knowing / proving, like with Buttigieg's false claim.
Point out where I claimed we need more regulations.

I am just trying to figure out if Republicans believe more regulations were appropriate and if they would have prevented the derailment.

Point out where I claimed we need more regulations.

I am just trying to figure out if Republicans believe more regulations were appropriate and if they would have prevented the derailment.

The NTSB has already said 'No'.

I am not a rail / train car expert, so I listen to those who are.

Forum List

Back