Aaaand another example of what the democrats and ALL of their voters are. Dem rep david cicilline

If you hate guns, you should turn in your guns, and hang a sign on your front door saying,"We hate guns. This is a gun free zone." Criminals will respect your opinion and avoid you.

Hope we are preparing for war.

If you're preparing for war that makes you a criminal too, idiot.

If you hate guns, you should turn in your guns, and hang a sign on your front door saying,"We hate guns. This is a gun free zone." Criminals will respect your opinion and avoid you.

Hope we are preparing for war.

What fascinates me personally is the excited willingness of democrat voters to surrender their constitutional rights in exchange for some kind of false sense of security. This is a very dangerous trend. For generations we Americans were all about being as free and empowered as possible; our forefathers and some of us living today fought countless wars to protect our rights and freedoms. Now? Now this current generation, backed by dangerous democrat politicians, seems extremely eager to have less rights and freedoms than ever before; they want us to believe rights and freedoms are dangerous.

What fascinates me personally is the excited willingness of democrat voters to surrender their constitutional rights in exchange for some kind of false sense of security. This is a very dangerous trend. For generations we Americans were all about being as free and empowered as possible; our forefathers and some of us living today fought countless wars to protect our rights and freedoms. Now? Now this current generation, backed by dangerous democrat politicians, seems extremely eager to have less rights and freedoms than ever before; they want us to believe rights and freedoms are dangerous.
Educational system, mass media and entertainment industry owned by leftists and the globalist kabal determined to destroy the notion of ordinary people governing themselves.

This is the result. My fault too for being sedated by entertainment, sports etc etc which numbed me to their tactics.

Forum List

Back