Aaron Rodgers tells trump, "Be a f***ng man..."

Cue in Trump to call Rogers a “Loser” who nobody likes

I've been saying, I don't blame the crazy person as much as the followers who allow him that "out" when called to task! "The game is rigged!" It's been pathetic that one man has so much control over a group of people who don't mind being lied to every day! It's acceptable behavior to them unless you have a "D" behind your name! Jan. 6th isn't even on their radar as something that meant anything! "It was a picnic gone wild!" :stir: :itsok::p

Rodgers is right. You win at times...and You lose at times. If trump were a sports player, he would whine that he was cheated after each game that he lost.

It's at least the third known concussion of Rodgers' NFL career. He suffered two during the 2010 season

Why are you LWNJ moonbats so enamored with people who are suffering from brain damage?

Hillary Clinton is known to have brain damage, and Joe Biden has brain damage so severe that he had to have emergency brain surgery twice.

I think it's because you strongly identify with mentally disabled and brain damaged people. After all, you're obviously one of them.

It's at least the third known concussion of Rodgers' NFL career. He suffered two during the 2010 season

Why are you LWNJ moonbats so enamored with people who are suffering from brain damage?

Hillary Clinton is known to have brain damage, and Joe Biden has brain damage so severe that he had to have emergency brain surgery twice.

I think it's because you strongly identify with mentally disabled and brain damaged people. After all, you're obviously one of them.

And Daddy Trump didn't whack Donald up-side the head a few times over the yrs of embarrassment? :p :auiqs.jpg:

As an athlete, Rodgers understands that Crybaby Losers are not respected
Those who have money see the potential for the system to implode interfering with their lives of largesse. If he was paid what pro players received 60 years ago, he would not be so opinionated as he would be one of the peasants. Progs control near everything but a sliver of the Supreme Court.

"If the Packers perform well this season, despite losing arguably the best wide receiver in the NFL, then Rodgers will have carte blanche to say and discuss whatever he wants in his free time".

Rogers has carte blanche now.
So do, repercussions.

1662890049563.png

And Daddy Trump didn't whack Donald up-side the head a few times over the yrs of embarrassment?
Fred Trump obviously was very proud of his brilliant son Donald Trump and therefore made him the president of his company.

Of course you did not present any evidence whatsoever that he caused his father to be embarrassed or that his father ever whacked him in the head at any time simply because you have no evidence and it's just another one of your TDS induced delusions.

There is very well documented evidence that Hillary Clinton suffered brain damage from a concussion and a blood clot in her head. She's on video fainting, collapsing and hitting the stage while trying to simply give a speech.

Joe Biden had to have emergency brain surgery twice. That is also well documented.

There is well documented evidence that Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden and Arron Rodgers all suffered very traumatic brain injuries.

Aaron Rodgers is all over the damn place. He's just trying to be all things to all people. I pay zero attention to what he says and care a lot more about whether he can win me some pocket change on Sundays.

Rodgers is right. You win at times...and You lose at times. If trump were a sports player, he would whine that he was cheated after each game that he lost.
What a FUCKING MORON.

Time after time these dumbass celebrities chop off part of their revenue stream by SAYING STUPID SHIT.

No one's mind will be changed so why bother pissing off a potential 50% of your fan base.

Truly ignorant and explains why they're in sports/movies/music. They're too stupid to be a successful entrepreneur

What a FUCKING MORON.

Time after time these dumbass celebrities chop off part of their revenue stream by SAYING STUPID SHIT.

No one's mind will be changed so why bother pissing off a potential 50% of your fan base.

Truly ignorant and explains why they're in sports/movies/music. They're too stupid to be a successful entrepreneur

Well it becomes issue when "stupid people" can't see the error of their ways! Loyal Americans they are not!

Forum List

Back