ABC Harris-Trump Debate

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America

What you need to know​

ABC’s debate live at 9 p.m. ET. I'll be watching. Will you?

1725998168806.png

Meet the Harris-Trump debate moderators: ABC News’ David Muir and Linsey Davis​

It would not be wise for Trump to try dissing Harris by trying to tie her to Biden. The policies of this adminstration have been good for people. The administration did not create grocery prices.

View attachment 1009334

Meet the Harris-Trump debate moderators: ABC News’ David Muir and Linsey Davis​

Just look how professional those two look in that picture. They must have been groomed for over a 26 hour period to look that good.

I stand in awe of their jorurnalismsms.

Have they tarred and feathered Trump yet?

Every Time that Kamela Thing Cackles Stupidly she will Be Given 'Points'
By the Ref's COUNT ON IT!
You won't be seeing any cackling. This is live, not edited videos only showing her laugh.

The big question is whether The Donald will shake Kamala's hand at the beginning of the debate.

IMHO, Trump should go one further, and give her a kiss at the start . Give the dame a thrill, and this would be a lot classier and European way of greeting.

What you need to know​

ABC’s debate live at 9 p.m. ET. I'll be watching. Will you?

I heard they will be allowed to have a blank notepad and a pen. Has that changed?

it's a Cackle.. it's a Defensive Thing with her.. she is stupid.
You have only watched edited videos. You aren't going to see anything but a cold, clinical dissection of Donald Trump. She might laugh when shes done.

BS.. she WILL Fucking Cackle.. count on THAT!
Again, you have done nothing but watch edited videos of this woman. Tonight you will be made to understand that if shes laughing, that's the best thing for you.

Forum List

Back