Abortionist defends killing babies a fetus needs permission to reside in a uterus

She is a MD battling the likes of the pro life movement, who give her death threats daily.
What Is It Like to Be an Abortion Provider in an Anti-Choice State?

its not mine or anyone's business who gets an abortion.

She’s kind of like slave owner in the 1860’s, and you are just like the folk that said “it’s not mine or anyone’s business who owns slaves”.

I am anti slavery, see its my business how one treats an infant, are you pro chip and expanded Medicaid??
Are you pro sex ed in schools and low cost condoms and BC pills.

If not to all of the above, keep your mouth shut when it comes to abortion, because you have no leg to stand on. You are merely PRO BIRTH!

But you wouldn’t be anti-slavery if it was legal, since that is your argument for abortion. Legal = morally justified.

Answer my questions, I have to assume you are just pro birth, screw the infant and the female who gave birth to said infant.

She is a MD battling the likes of the pro life movement, who give her death threats daily.

She’s kind of like slave owner in the 1860’s, and you are just like the folk that said “it’s not mine or anyone’s business who owns slaves”.

I am anti slavery, see its my business how one treats an infant, are you pro chip and expanded Medicaid??

If not to all of the above, keep your mouth shut when it comes to abortion, because you have no leg to stand on. You are merely PRO BIRTH!

But you wouldn’t be anti-slavery if it was legal, since that is your argument for abortion. Legal = morally justified.

Answer my questions, I have to assume you are just pro birth, screw the infant and the female who gave birth to said infant.
Sometimes I think these antiquated pro birthers are just cruel. They aren't satisfied with sticking their noses in someone else business. They want the mom and the infant to suffer after she gives birth and cant afford to raise the child.

For sex education yes, no for paying for your birth control, I’m not your pimp.

When did I ever say “screw the infant” and the mother? How is not murdering an infant “screwing” them? You’re argument is you don’t want to “screw the infant” so you justify killing it. Great logic there.

The biggest factor in determining a good life for a child is two parent homes, something you regressives and feminists have sought to destroy over the last several decades.

Sometimes I think these antiquated pro birthers are just cruel. They aren't satisfied with sticking their noses in someone else business. They want the mom and the infant to suffer after she gives birth and cant afford to raise the child.

Maybe these females should shack up with men who won’t bolt once they are knocked up. Black females have it worse, they can’t keep a black man around at all.

When did I ever say “screw the infant” and the mother? How is not murdering an infant “screwing” them? You’re argument is you don’t want to “screw the infant” so you justify killing it. Great logic there.

The biggest factor in determining a good life for a child is two parent homes, something you regressives and feminists have sought to destroy over the last several decades.

My personal feelings do not matter when it comes to abortion, only the woman's who is pg does. You do not get what being pro choice means.

If you are not pro BC and condoms, CHIP and expanded Medicaid, you are merely "pro birth". So are you pro Chip and expanded Medicaid.

Maybe you should make divorce illegal. :rolleyes: Since you seem to want to lord it over women.

Well she is right. If you dont want a fetus in your stomach there is nothing anyone can do about stopping you from having an abortion. The good thing about it is when you get pregnant you can choose to carry yours to term. :rolleyes:

A fetus in your stomach?

What do you do eat baby's ?

My personal feelings do not matter when it comes to abortion, only the woman's who is pg does. You do not get what being pro choice means.

If you are not pro BC and condoms, CHIP and expanded Medicaid, you are merely "pro birth". So are you pro Chip and expanded Medicaid.

Maybe you should make divorce illegal. :rolleyes: Since you seem to want to lord it over women.

Use all the BC you want, leave taxpayer money out of it. Get all the medical treatment you need, just don’t expect me to pay for it.

If no to all of the above, keep your mouth shut when it comes to abortion, because you have no leg to stand on. You are merely PRO BIRTH!
Uh...condoms can be obtained for free.

How to Find Free Condoms - Where to Get Free Condoms Online

No reason anyone should be getting pregnant if they don’t want to be.

If no to all of the above, keep your mouth shut when it comes to abortion, because you have no leg to stand on. You are merely PRO BIRTH!

That's good, I agree, but what if they do. Rich women get hospital D & C's, never hear about them. Married women also get abortions. So all women should have a right to abortions if they so choose.

So all women should have a right to abortions if they so choose
If you can ever be honest, tell me you really don't believe you're killing a human being.

Do you believe we have the right to kill welfare blacks since they can't exist independently of their taxpayer host?

So all women should have a right to abortions if they so choose
If you can ever be honest, tell me you really don't believe you're killing a human being.

Do you believe we have the right to kill welfare blacks since they can't exist independently of their taxpayer host?

I am pro choice, do you even know what that means. We do not have any rights to tell a female what to do with her reproductive system. Her body, her life.

That's good, I agree, but what if they do. Rich women get hospital D & C's, never hear about them. Married women also get abortions. So all women should have a right to abortions if they so choose.
So ...liberals like to whine that birth control is too expensive ...so poor people NEED abortions to be legal just Incase they get pregnant ...even though they have access to free birth control...and even though abortions cost up to $ 950.00 to perform...far more than the cost of any birth control.

Liberals real agenda is funneling money into planned parenthood. They don’t give a crap about the women or their “ bodies” obviously.

Abortionist Defends Killing Babies: “A Fetus Needs Permission to Reside in a Uterus” | LifeNews.com
Utah abortionist Leah Torres has made a name for herself for making bold and outrageous statements about abortion online.

Leave it to a stuck up trendy mental case to dream up this bs. Someone really needs to do something about such an epidemic of sheeple dumb assness . =)
Like we said yu pay thousands for your kids to be idiots.
Baby or fetus...which is it?

Well she is right. If you dont want a fetus in your stomach there is nothing anyone can do about stopping you from having an abortion. The good thing about it is when you get pregnant you can choose to carry yours to term. :rolleyes:

Fetuses don't grow in stomachs you dumb downed jackass

Maybe these females should shack up with men who won’t bolt once they are knocked up. Black females have it worse, they can’t keep a black man around at all.
Or maybe they should have an abortion so they dont have shack up with some guy in order to survive. White females have it worse. They cant keep their men from being emotionally absent fathers or husbands.

Forum List

Back