Abortionist defends killing babies a fetus needs permission to reside in a uterus

So all women should have a right to abortions if they so choose
If you can ever be honest, tell me you really don't believe you're killing a human being.

Do you believe we have the right to kill welfare blacks since they can't exist independently of their taxpayer host?
No one is pro killing a human being. They are pro choice you retarded lice head.

There are more whites unable to exist without welfare than Blacks so you are encouraging your own extinction. :rolleyes:

Well she is right. If you dont want a fetus in your stomach there is nothing anyone can do about stopping you from having an abortion. The good thing about it is when you get pregnant you can choose to carry yours to term. :rolleyes:

Intriguing!

If we accept your statement that women on your planet carry fetuses in their stomachs we must question how any are born at all. Or is there some special magic that keeps the juices that digest food from also digesting their infants?

Well she is right. If you dont want a fetus in your stomach there is nothing anyone can do about stopping you from having an abortion. The good thing about it is when you get pregnant you can choose to carry yours to term. :rolleyes:

Intriguing!

If we accept your statement that women on your planet carry fetuses in their stomachs we must question how any are born at all. Or is there some special magic that keeps the juices that digest food from also digesting their infants?
No one said women carry fetuses in their stomachs. Your argument is so weak you neglected to see all I said was that If you dont want one in your stomach then you can have an abortion. Now if you can quote me saying women carry their fetuses in their stomachs instead of the uterus then your weak little point might have some more vigor. :rolleyes:

No one said women carry fetuses in their stomachs. Your argument is so weak you neglected to see all I said was that If you dont want one in your stomach then you can have an abortion. Now if you can quote me saying women carry their fetuses in their stomachs instead of the uterus then your weak little point might have some more vigor. :rolleyes:

You find it impossible to read and understand what you have, yourself, written?

Seek help!

Dr Kermit Gosnell's house of (abortion) horrors didn't happen in a 3rd world country. Gosnell was killing full term babies in Philadelphia long before a woman died on his table and they finally called the Cops. The media turned on the whistle blowers who uncovered the Planned Parenthood scheme of selling human body parts and PP walked away clean. Now we have an abortionist making crazy claims that challenge the basic right of all humans, the right to life. The baby killing left is unraveling before our eyes.

You find it impossible to read and understand what you have, yourself, written?

Seek help!
So you cant quote me saying it eh? Thats what happens when you have bad reading comprehension and you have been abused by me. You try to find anything to make me wrong but end up looking like an ass. :laugh:

So you cant quote me saying it eh? Thats what happens when you have bad reading comprehension and you have been abused by me. You try to find anything to make me wrong but end up looking like an ass. :laugh:

Denial!

No longer just a river in your Muslim Egypt anymore.

Look back at your own post. The one I included as a quote earlier.

If you can figure out how.

Get an adult to sound out your own words.

Struggle to understand them.

At least try.

OK, you can't explain how, on your planet, stomach acid doesn't destroy the infants being carried. Just magic to you, nu?

Denial!

No longer just a river in your Muslim Egypt anymore.

Look back at your own post. The one I included as a quote earlier.

If you can figure out how.

Get an adult to sound out your own words.

Struggle to understand them.

At least try.

OK, you can't explain how, on your planet, stomach acid doesn't destroy the infants being carried. Just magic to you, nu?
Nice try but like I said you made yourself look like an ass. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back