Pastelli

Platinum Member
Nov 6, 2023
The families of the 3,000 victims of this islamofascism massacre, won't be happy..

________

Accused 9/11 mastermind and 2 accomplices agree to plead guilty.
The terms of the plea agreement are not available. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and the two other defendants are expected to plead guilty to lesser charges that could spare them the death penalty.

Why they are still alive at this point should be of concern to all Americans.

Better not make too much noise or FJB will trade them for a bucket of sand.

The families of the 3,000 victims of this islamofascism massacre, won't be happy..

________

Accused 9/11 mastermind and 2 accomplices agree to plead guilty.
The terms of the plea agreement are not available. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and the two other defendants are expected to plead guilty to lesser charges that could spare them the death penalty.
They should be taken to a public place doused in gasoline and set on fire. The message should be attack the US and die a horrible death.

They should be taken to a public place doused in gasoline and set on fire. The message should be attack the US and die a horrible death.
Send them to Gaza and make the Arabs believe they are "zionist spies" ...you will see the animalistic death cult en masses..

I wouldn't be surprised if our Democrats paroled them and gave them a couple mil. to live on. And of course, Biden will get his 10% vig off the top. MAGA

Last edited:
According to Christians, Jesus Christ was the sacrificial lamb that had to be immolated to save us all from our sinful nature.

Similarly, I see the 3000 Americans and foreigners who perished that day as the sacrificial lambs who had to be immolated so that a free, democratic Palestine could emerge in the future...

The way I see it... they gave their lives for a righteous, noble cause.

According to Christians, Jesus Christ was the sacrificial lamb that had to be immolated to save us all from our sinful nature.

Similarly, I see the 3000 Americans and foreigners who perished that day as the sacrificial lambs who had to be immolated so that a free, democratic Palestine could emerge in the future...

The way I see it... they gave their lives for a righteous, noble cause.

What the actual fook?

Originally posted by SassyIrishLass
What the actual fook?

A similar argument is made about the nuking of Japan, Lass.

The 200.000 Japanese civilians were the sacrificial lambs who had to be immolated so that a peaceful, democratic Japan could emerge from their ashes.

Having said that I would love to see a democratic Palestine replace the jewish racial dictatorship amid celebrations without the need of any act of megaterrorism...

But anyway, don't blame us for 9/11, the people who have been calling for the peaceful dismantlement of the state of Israel for 75 years and counting... we were actually trying to prevent that tragedy....

Put the blame for 9/11 where it rightfully belongs, on the shoulders of millions of people who supported Israel for all those 7 decades.

A similar argument is made about the nuking of Japan, Lass.

The 200.000 Japanese civilians were the sacrificial lambs who had to be immolated so that a peaceful, democratic Japan could emerge from their ashes.

Having said that I would love to see a democratic Palestine replace the jewish racial dictatorship amid celebrations without the need of any act of megaterrorism...

But anyway, don't blame us for 9/11, the people who have been calling for the peaceful dismantlement of the state of Israel for 75 years and counting... we were actually trying to prevent that tragedy....

Put the blame for 9/11 where it rightfully belongs, on the shoulders of millions of people who supported Israel for all those 7 decades.

Antisemitism is ugly, dude

Arraigned on charges in 2008 and offered a plea deal in 2024? WTF? It only took the federal government about seven years from his arrest to execute OKC bomber Timothy McVeigh.

Forum List

Back